1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac Charity Softball Tournament

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cook1ez, Jul 31, 2007.

1. ThePrivate

ThePrivate Member

I was there. I talked to Daryl Morey. I told him he is doing a great job as a GM. I talked to Francis and asked him if Alston and Lucas were getting traded? He didn't answer he just looked at me with that look that I am on the right track.

2. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2963647

Haha, I guess Jermaine figured he looked just as good in a Lakers uniform too. Maybe it's just what disgruntled superstars do in the offseason: go around playing charity games in various teams' jerseys to see which one looks best. It would have been criminal to have him on the Rockets, tho. At least you can still pull it off on your 2K7! My 2K7 team instantly became the third top-rated in the league when I traded for Francis and James and created my FrankenScola who's rated at an 81. So maybe I didn't need Jermaine after all.

3. Cook1ez

Cook1ez Member

sorry for the late reply pryuen,butt i'd appreciate it if you kept all the pix here:D Besides,you and rocketsinsider (if im correct) made this thread really nice:) so thank you.

4. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

She looks like Hillary from the Fresh Prince of Bellaire!