1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMAC Blog] How "Bout them Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tshay, May 1, 2009.

1. tshay

tshay Contributing Member

Thought this deserved it's own thread - If posted please lock it up:

T-Mac's Blog

2. Summer Song Giver

I posted this in the other TMAC thread, I'll echo the thuoght here.

My coworkers said he was booed badly when they put him on the big screen and announced his presence at one of the home games in the Portland series.

I don't expect to see him in the stands anymore and certainly no announcements or extended shots of him to the TC crowd on the big screen.

The fans want him and his drama gone.

Get bent Tracy!

3. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Hmm... I don't know how to respond to this. Good job T-Mac for being a cheerleader?

4. ThaBlackKnight

Thanks for posting this. But I'm sure it won't stop the Tmac haters from attacking...

1 person likes this.
  5. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Guess this clears up whether Tracy was there, which shows he shouldn't be there referring to his own team as THEM rockets. How about my teammates, my Rockets, huh Tracy ? ;) jp, please do not start to b**** about his choice of words.

Too bad Tracy does not believe in his teammates, since LA will win. Let's move on without him and maybe have a Tracy sticky thread where people can post everything regarding him (2nd round stuff, his interviews, website updates etc.).

6. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

As hard as I've been on Tracy, I do applaud his support for the Rockets. I'm not gonna rag on him for picking the Lakers over us because he's usually as honest a guy as there is when it comes to interviews. I can see that he is genuine about it because he seemed pretty PO'd about not being able to watch the game because of the Bulls and Celtics going to 3 OT.

Tracy, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He will have his chance to win the fans back, either in Houston or in a trade.

DD

8. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

hahaha its funny how he says he was frustrated because of the bulls-celtics triple OT game. i admit i like his support. maybe it's lighting a fire under him that he's not able to be on the court with us and he'll come back next year more focused?

9. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

T-mac 2010 MVP

Please don't ban me

1 person likes this.
  10. thugLove

thugLove Contributing Member

Maybe seeing the guys celebrate on the floor after the game without him lights a fire under him.

If he wants to regain our trust, he'd better work his *** off this summer and be READY TO PLAY on day 1 next season.

I hope he realizes this and we can go even further with a healthy TMac next year.

11. Rockets_blood

Rockets_blood Member

hmmm....I hate how he said the fakers will won the title. now he says we match up well? the coach will have us ready? US?

"No worries, my guys will get it done in LA! I'm excited For them and they deserve all of the success they are having. I may not be able to make it to all the home games but i will still be beihnd my team! cheering them on-mac"

if tmac would say that, i would like him.

"why is everyone booing me?"

12. Nero

Nero Member

Jimmy Johnson, coach of the Dallas Cowboys in the 90's, in the locker room after one of his Super Bowl victories: "How 'Bout Them Cowboys!"

That is all this was, just a riff on that. Don't read any more into it than that, or you will hurt yourself trying to bend yourself into such a TMac hater.. LOL

1 person likes this.
  13. coolthunderz

coolthunderz Member

Well I guess he isnt gonna win you back because the recovery time for a mirco-fracture is about 6 to 12 months, so him being back in the beginning of the season is unlikely

14. StevieFlight3

StevieFlight3 Member

I'm sure he's feeling like **** right, he'll be back next stronger than ever.

15. KareemOlajuwon

ahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhh

16. doggfrenzy2

doggfrenzy2 Member

TMac had a really good PR team working for him I can see that.

Now, I need to puke :eek: :eek:

17. i3artow i3aller

Exactly. T-Mac is a die hard Cowboys fan as well, so it's not surprising that he would use that line.

18. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

He bandwagon hops like nutty!

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I've been very frustrated with Mac for the many obvious reasons, but I'm really holding out on the haterade. He might be back next season and show us that he can still play at a high level. Only time will tell.

20. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

So do the majority of Rockets fans.

1 person likes this.