1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Tix] Rockets/Kings 01-13-12

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ElPigto, Jan 12, 2012.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I have one ticket available for tomorrow's game against the Kings. Unfortunately I promised my GF I would take her to watch Beauty and the Beast and I completely forgot about the Rockets game, so to avoid being in the doghouse, I'm just going to skip this game.

Whoever posts or sends me an email first will get the ticket. I will only be willing to meet in downtown since I am not making money of this ticket and I simply want to give it away to a die-hard Rox fan.

Just to re-iterate what I said during the preseason, I'm sure I might not be able to go to all the Rockets game this season which is why once in a while I will give away my ticket. If the ticket goes unused, I will no longer give any tickets away and simply sell it or get my money back from the Rockets, so please use the ticket, that's why I am giving it to someone.

Ticket is in Section 421, Row 5, Seat 6.

You might also have the privilege of meeting Dave and Kam, which is always a plus. ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

People always forget about me...:(

Good luck getting rid of your ticket. Can't you just send it to someone via flashseats?

3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

How much, ElPigto?

EDIT: Damn, just noticed you were giving it away and had to meet you downtown.

Kind of difficult for me since I live in in Mavericks hell.

4. joesr

joesr Member

I don't know you but I didn't forget about you!!

5. joesr

joesr Member

Just wondering but is this Adrian's homie??

6. Ricksmith

I will destroy you in the post, next time we play ;)

You have us confused. I'm the tall one, Isaac wears glasses and should've been prom king.

7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Can I? I didn't even know you can do it through flash seats. I'll definitely give it to anyone that way so they don't have to meet me all the way in downtown.

Sorry for forgetting you, I don't think we have formally met that's probably why.

8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Oh shoot I have met you! Lol. I completely forgot about you, sorry bro. That's horrible of me.

Anyways, let me know how I can get this on Flashseats and I'll give it to Rocketslegend since he asked first.

9. Ricksmith

If you bought the full season, electronic tickets should've been sent to your flashseats account. If you don't have an account, just sign up real quick and ask your ticket rep to send the tickets to your account. After that, select the ticket for tomorrow's game and send it to whoever wants it (they have to have flashseats also). You just put in their name, email, and phone number. When you get to the entrance, you give them some sort of ID instead of tickets. Your ID can either be a debit/credit card or your license. When you sign up for flashseats it'll ask what you wanna use as your ID.

10. joesr

joesr Member

What do you mean next time, you killed me that last time

11. Rockets34Legend

Thanks, ElPigto! Really appreciate it, bro. I think I have a Flashseats account that you can transfer the ticket to me.

12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

No problem. Let me just figure out that I have the tickets on my flashseats account otherwise I'll contact my ticket representative and see if he can help me out tomorrow. I'll email you tonight or tomorrow to make sure and confirm.

13. Rockets34Legend

Ok, cool. Thanks once again, ElPigto!

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

421 huh?

I have season tickets to section 420 row 2...

15. Rockets34Legend

ElPigto, it looks like I won't be able to go to the game.....my wife informed me last night that we aren't going down to Houston this weekend.....SMH

Sorry and thanks once again for offering me the tickets.

16. Yao11

Yao11 Member

Dibs, if the ticket is still available.

17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

Yao11, want to pick up the ticket or do you need me to give it to you through flashseats. I found out last night I didn't have any tickets on my flash seats account so I need to contact my representative to see if he can help me out.

18. Yao11

Yao11 Member

I can do either or. If you can't get it through Flashseats, I can pick it up.

19. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Yeah, me too......

Pugs

20. Ricksmith

I've been looking for you at the games. Where are you sitting again? I keep forgetting about the designated driver thing lol.