1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tired of DMo yet?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gfab-babyboi, Mar 27, 2013.

?

What to do with DMo

1. Keep Starting Him

158 vote(s)
    42.7%
  2. Bench Him

144 vote(s)
    38.9%
  3. Send Him to D-League

29 vote(s)
    7.8%
  4. Let him drive Royce White's Bus

39 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

please give white a chance !!!

his crazy but boy can he play

2. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

Is Dmo a rich mad david Anderson ?

[​IMG]

3. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

hehe i mean rich mans david anderson

skilled post players

soft as my pillow

4. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

whens my turn ?

[​IMG]

5. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

David Anderson had post moves? I just remember seeing him jack up shots when he came off the bench.

But Motiejunas has a much higher upside, although there are questions as to if he will ever reach it because the style of play he is being asked to do doesn't benefit the above average skills and talents that he already has. He will eventually stopped getting the number of rookie fouls he gets but he has to bulk between now and next season if he wants to to be effective as a NBA starter or contributor.

6. Rocket Booster

He is what he is. Super talented and super soft on offense and does not play defense. He's always been this player at every stage of his career.

It's just the way he is.

7. Rocket Booster

David Andersen has much better post game than D-Mo. Not even close. Adelman just didn't let Andersen play that way. D-Mo will NEVER be as good in the low post as Andersen is.

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Andersen actually did have a good post game just got abused on the defensive end. but he was a veteran of europe and Dmo is still young. just relax ye

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/71ZUXUd1tB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Beard

Beard Member

that was eerily similar actually

11. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I've been a D-Mo supporter all along,and I still am.

But if McHale has no intention of letting him work in the post, he needs to be playing limited minutes. His post game is his biggest asset, frankly it's his only asset at the moment. Everything else compliments that. If we just want a 4 that shoots and does nothing else we should have kept Pat, he was great at that.

I still feel D-Mo has very real potential, Pau Gasol level. Needs to get stronger, and work on some things that only come with expierence, but he's hurting us the way we are currently using him

1 person likes this.
  12. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

[​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Must have smelled his level of play!

13. eman

eman Contributing Member

Have patience with the young Jedi we must.

14. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

If we Rockets fans should be more patient, White should devote more time to being a patient.

15. eman

eman Contributing Member

Oh no, I meant DMo. (White's a gamble we lost; I gave up on him a long time ago.) DMo, on the other hand, is seven feet tall and shows elite scoring potential. I'd give him several years, to see if he can learn to play defense, before giving up on him. For the rest of the season I'd like to see Greg Smith starting, with DMo and TRob backing him up.