1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to split the GARM clutch?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by jtr, Mar 29, 2014.

1. heypartner

heypartner Member

Your programmers are not commercial software programmers, are they? Do you understand the difference? maybe. It's the difference between Rice and all those other colleges. We invented the Internet at NASA, back in the day....we did. :p

So, AroundTheWorld, are you going to be in Houston for the playoffs? Come on....do it. You know you will one of these years.

2. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Dude we met in Denver a long time ago

3. BamBam

BamBam Member

[​IMG]

Everyone agrees that jtr's problem is arrogance, and many well respected posters including a MODERATOR have pointed this out to him. Unfortunately for jtr, he hasn't realized that you can't can't fix arrogance by continuing to post arrogantly. Sadly what he wants most (respect/adulation) from the forum is the farthest thing that he's going to receive, IF he keeps belittling people and treating them with contempt!

4. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

He's doing it for Lin, LOFs, and all the LOHs out there. What better way than to take all the hate and direct it towards himself. The hate is a lot for one man to shoulder.

Who am I kidding? LOL!

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

you are the one bragging on a basketball bbs. come on son

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

I was 17 the last time I attended a Rockets game in 1991. Parking wasn't much of an issue that year. Actually compared to NYC, parking never seemed to be an issue.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

Stop man! What on earth is wrong with you? Dude you come across as 13 years old. Do you realize that? No one cares about your hacking or computer skills man. NO ONE. No one cares about your creds, your accomplishments, or what you know or can do.

NO ONE!

No one cares here or in real life buddy. People respect you not by what you say, but by what you show. Do you get that difference?

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know."

That should be your mantra in life. Stop talking. Show us, don't tell us.

And know when people are playing you. Geez, you really need to stop being so serious.

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

but he is so smart !!

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

C'mon, heypee, get the name right. It's HMMMHMM, 3 M's after first H and then 2 M's after second H, all cap.

Are your programmers Rockets fans?

#149 Easy, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  10. heypartner

heypartner Member

Hey tinman

I'm at a bar in Boulder. Some guy just bet me $100 that the Rockets originated in Denver. I told him he doesn't want to make this bet. But he insists

Should I take the bet, or am I taking advantage of him

11. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Member

If this is true and he insists, up the damn bet!

[​IMG]

12. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Member

HeyP, get me a job in Boulder. The wife wants to leave Houston like for real. I'll be your maid for around $90K!

Seriously, looking around Denver or Boulder. I have good connections there so I might be your neighbor soon.

1 person likes this.
  13. heypartner

heypartner Member

got the $100. He insisted because he thought I wasn't sure when I said, "you don't want to make this bet." Like I was bluffing.

score

It was like I was betting jtr

14. heypartner

heypartner Member

we actually have job openings. The official ones are for San Fran or Boston. That said, the Pres of North America is my boss in Boulder. Come visit. I'll introduce you.

I'll be in Houston for a month during the playoffs. Let's meet up. I'll have my dog with me. We could meet at a dog park!!

1 person likes this.
  15. Hmm

Hmm Member

Good lord... Has Clutchfans Feedback now officially become the playpen of the forum.... or, is it just this thread..?

To think there are arguments being made on the subject of intelligence here...

16. heypartner

heypartner Member

no one made the subject of intelligence here except for jtr. That's the whole point. He does that in the GARM, too.

If you don't agree with him, then you must be stupid.

Then he brings that crap into Feedback...so, we wait a few days,,,,and he continues...then we pounce on him.

pretty simple how it works here in Feedback

He asked for feedback and we are giving it to him

What?

17. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

So have you been happy since you made the move ? Get use to the cold ?

18. heypartner

heypartner Member

like 7 years ago. I moved in Nov 2007. We've never met. It was someone else that you met

just want to add...I'm the longest distance season-ticketholder for the Houston Rockets.

Did you get that? I travel farther to the games that any other STH fan.

I'm not just a '99er. I'm a STH from 1996, b****. The day we got Barkley

HA!

19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I've hanged out with you before. Your crazy wife kept calling you and we had to lie that we were at a rockets game. We got so drunk and woke up missing your airplane tickets. That gangster flamboyant hotballa was chasing us all over houston cause... do you remember?

20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

rep for job but I don't have a dog :(