1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to split the GARM clutch?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by jtr, Mar 29, 2014.

1. heypartner

heypartner Member

**** off

Obfuscate the issue....lols. do you even know what obfuscate means? Good luck using that word to a girl about your sex live, who knows what that word means. Trust me. Never use the word obfuscate to your gf.

I with Easy. You are Royce White.

"Hey, babe...so, some stats say you are pregnant. But lets not obfuscate the issue. #BeWell"

#121 heypartner, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  2. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

the most intelligent guy in the world would at least know that the Rockets DID TALK to Louisville as a possible replacement for Houston.

the most intelligent guy would know that Clutch and Jeff helped rally the Rockets fans to ensure that the Rockets stay in Houston.

the most intelligent guy would know that there are basketball teams in Charlotte, Oklahoma City, and Memphis

3. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

HeyPartner dropped a 99er beat down on jtr!

99ers, just. too. sweet.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IqNIOT6TBiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  4. jtr

jtr Member

Duh what? Obfuscate. I am a software engineer who was actually there when the term came into vogue. Obfuscate: to hide or deceive meaning to an observer reading a document or listening to an oral argument. Especially software code when it came into popular use with a post by a software person piss** off about a contract and subsequently used perl to take every function and variable name and transform them into unique IO10 combinations. Do not ever lecture me about the history of computers. Or computer science. Thanks.

#124 jtr, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Congrats. You officially passed iRonny and littletexxx as the most arrogant bragger piece of crap on this whole site.

You just can't help yourself and it has become so brutal that I suggest moniker suicide.

Just start over man..

6. jtr

jtr Member

And that is a history lesson on software engineering that you will not find in any textbook. Did you even understand what I said? I certainly can be much more explicit and detailed if you want. I can even recreate the perl script used to tear through the code and do that dastardly task. It is well ... trivial.

Spoken like a true software geek.

7. jtr

jtr Member

I must assume that you have better creds than mine.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He 'bout to get explicit on you punk mofos.

9. jtr

jtr Member

You know I actually would pay him if he would rewrite this post in a better and more intelligent and more concise way.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=252688

Money to be honest is not a barrier.

10. heypartner

heypartner Member

lols

Who lectured you about your compsci knowledge? Not me. Where'd that come from? You must be Obfuscating the issue.

You don't want to get into compsci talk with me, if you are an *******.

So, do you have a server? Is it secure? I'll test it's security for you, if you want me to? I usually charge $5000, but I'll try to obfuscate that on my books for you.

lols

#130 heypartner, Apr 11, 2014
  11. jtr

jtr Member

Trust me. You absolutely never ever want to get into a hacking battle with me. I assume that is what you are threatening. Threatening me? Did I get that right? I would have put that beneath you. This IMHO is not personal. I bear you no acrimony. And you are threatening me?

12. jtr

jtr Member

Nice. I have gone TOR and a fully secured VPN. With a proxy server in between me and CF. I actually have hacked into significant sites in my time. Do you really want to play? I honestly do not. But you threatened me. But I certainly will be ready to forgive and forget.

13. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Member

Clutchfans the only basketball forum that has arguments over the term Obfuscate.....

14. jtr

jtr Member

If people are actually threatening me with hacking into my system

I believe the word obfuscate has been demoted.

15. Buck Turgidson

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!

16. heypartner

heypartner Member

here's your bball response to your thread...rookie

jtr's <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=8830042#post8830042"> The 3 most common offenses used by the Rockets</a>

Not sure why D-Mo is a discussion here.

sorry....Rockets do not run a motion offense...And your description of motion just means to me that you didn't play it like I did in Illinois. Have you ever played bball during you intense compsci studies like I did?

Sorry, "motion" is "motion"...you can't redefine that word to me, just to fit your understanding or semantics. This is not up for debate. Rockets do not run Motion.

While I agree with the above, it's not the third offense. The first offense, which you haven't described is our attack offense. Look that up, you can't. Because you don't know what I'm talking about.

It's the UCLA circa '70s fastbreak. And this also defines our defense. Do you not see that, how our defense spacing feeds our fastbreak? Yep, our defense and offense are intertwined....is that over your head? I could explain our defense in great detail...if you want? And how it applies to our offense....if you want. You will have to put down you offensive white board, though.

four out one. We all agree on this. And all variations that HmmHmm (sp?) has shown with video like Horns

"Flex" is not a defensive term in the NBA. Flex is offense. But I get what you are saying. Just never seen anyone use the word "flex" for defense in the same sentence as "shade." That's not how we talk about defense. It isn't.

I think the word you are looking for is Chuck Daly's "rotational defense." Everyone does that now. The difference that JVG and Tibodeaux do is exact placement and trust, before and after you rotate. There isn't a word for that.

Nope...your three offenses are not complete,,,,nor do the explain our primary offense which is the quick hit. People like you never explain the UCLA fastbreak. Do you. Because it seems chaotic. lols. It's not in your algorithm, is it?

#136 heypartner, Apr 11, 2014
  17. heypartner

heypartner Member

rookie

The only people who brag about their compsci skilz and say things like "you don't won't to get in a battle with me"

are kids

not like me

18. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

this guy doesn't know anything about computers.

he can't "Google" the Rockets and Louisville to find out that the Rockets met with the Louisville officials about a proposed move.

I'm on board with your 99er beat down on him

destroy him like he was Joe Klein

19. heypartner

heypartner Member

Sounds too easy...not worth my time

I already told him coaches call timeout to advance the ball.
    And further told him LIKE EVERYONE KNOWS that the Rockets don't run Motion.

I think we should just post more wrestling videos.

HA!

So, I'm going to be in Houston for a month. It's in my employee contract that I can live in Houston during the playoffs. I'm finally going to meet you, right?

tinman!!! You're on my life list, things I need to do, dude.

#139 heypartner, Apr 11, 2014
  20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

They always say "software development takes time".

I now know why my programmers always take longer than predicted...

...they are arguing on the internet instead of writing code...