1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to split the GARM clutch?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by jtr, Mar 29, 2014.

1. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

You think Clutch would even respond to your boring ass when do you don't even capitalize his name?

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

BURN!!! I see he's been all over this thread though!

1 person likes this.
  3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Member

He's waiting to ponce on someone.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Like DeLeon?

5. BamBam

BamBam Member

Like Carlos?

6. FTW Rockets FTW

Time to close this thread below and the GARM down Clutch? ;)

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=252790

Since McHale and Morey are NEVER wrong and Rockets fans have no right whatsoever to have an opinion against what they do or what we see on the court.

7. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

99er
    I capitalized his name though!

#27 tinman, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  8. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

hey guys just a reminder that if you do not agree with OP you are going against the beliefs and ideas of morey and mchale

10. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

The op doesn't believe that the rockets threatened to relocate until the heroes clutch and jeff launched save our rockets and brought Toyota center to reality

11. jtr

jtr Member

OK. Have you been to Louisville Kentucky? I have. You could drop the entire city down next to the Galleria area and you could not tell the difference between the two. It is that small. It is not a valid NBA market. It must have been a political play to get a new arena. Nothing more.

I had season tickets in 88, 89 and 90. Then the moving vans came and I relocated to the NE. I have not been involved in home town Houston politics since tinman. However I have followed the Rockets every season.

I really do not understand why you are so bu** hurt. But I certainly am more than willing to listen to and consider your grievances. Best to you. You are an upstanding guy.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

There are definitely characters on this board that make it entertaining as much as they can be annoying. Tinman embodies that spirit like no other. The guy you hate to like, the guy you like to hate. But you know they are part of what makes this board interesting on some bizarro level.

JTR - you have officially arrived to that club. You are truly now part of Clutchfans.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So what you're saying is that you're a Yankee? Get a rope...

14. jtr

jtr Member

LOL. I grew up in the deep south. When there was a deep south. Where I live will never ever take the south out of me. It has colored my life in so many different ways. My best friend? He grew up in Alabama. We understand each other and our roots. My GF? From Kentucky. My heart will reside there in times when my body does not.

15. jtr

jtr Member

I am not sure I am glad to have arrived. ;)

16. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

You don't anything about the rockets especially the period between Compaq center and Toyota center.

Yoi probably dont even know what compaq is

17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I began reading this thread and was OK with the idea, until I realized what was really happening. One of the most self-aggrandizing intellectual egos on Clutchfans was clamoring more "serious basketball analysis". At some point, it's all subjective. It's a sport, and we're just fans.

18. jtr

jtr Member

My point exactly.

19. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

and some fans , the real ones, care about the history of the rockets and the history of clutchfans

and we don't care if some fans ate Kentucky Fried Chicken and didn't know about that Les was willing to move the team to Louisville, we EXPERIENCED IT

http://www.clutchfans.com/news/326/jeff_save_our_rockets_hits_the_airwaves_again/

eff, Save Our Rockets hits the airwaves again

Oh, by the way, Popeye's > Kentucky Fried

20. jtr

jtr Member

What are you saying? That I will never be a true Rockets fan since I moved from Houston 24 years ago? For employment. I had season tickets to the Rockets before many posters here were ever born. I was on the Rockets bandwagon more than a decade before CF was born. I was sitting there throwing a tantrum at the TV during the white bronco "chase". I buy league pass and watch every Rockets game, some more than once. Are you somehow someway a bigger fan than I? Just asking.