1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to quit on this team.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jan 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'm taking today off just because I can't take it today but I'll be here next week.

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol. loved it. :grin:

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

I laugh at them. Not with them.

4. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

As much as we hate the people that run our team were still going to watch them

Im not paying to see a single game or even buy our crappy merch but I'm still gonna watch maybe 5 or 6 games if I have nothing else better to do

5. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

We can only hope Daryl Maury quits on this team.

6. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

I gave up on this team a long time ago but it doesn't mean I won't watch them.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I was going to go to the Spurs vs Rockets game tomorrow night, now I am not sure...

I know it is going to be a Spurs trouncing......not sure I want to waste the time...

DD

8. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Go, DD.

I think we'll bounce back on this one.

We're due for a big win.

9. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

I doubt we can beat the Spurs twice. Especially since the way we played last time, our defense was simply amazing.

It's a shame that we see what this team is capable but with a void of motivation, leadership, and accountability it means nothing. Analytics cannot measure those things.

That Spurs game, and that first half Hawks, the Rockets were a top team. The top team. That team could win it all. That spurs game defense, and that overall first half Hawks game.

As a Rockets fan, we should never quit on our team but it's fair to hold out to make demands. We need to change the game plan entirely, get a new coach in there that'll shape these guys up. We've got nothing to lose at this point.

10. StraightG

StraightG Member

Gonna continue to ride with the Rockets as I always do. I'm here for the ups and the downs.

11. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Don't tell me what to do.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Chill man, I still love the Rockets brand just not the guys who are running it and this year's players.

Not as much

13. apatel123

apatel123 Member

Bye Felicia

14. rocketsmetalspd

Can't quit or give up on the team ever. Been a fan since 1979.

15. supastevefoo

supastevefoo Member

16. underrated015

underrated015 Member

We are just in denial , crazy how big a difference a year makes. I'll watch the games and won't expect nothing.

17. Red Glares

Red Glares Member

Morey needs to be fired sticking with this team!! Trades should have been made on 1st day of opening trade season!! This is bunch of ----

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

We have the worst fan bas. You guys are fickle crybaby fans. This is just a meaningless regular season. Only thing that matters is when we are in the playoffs.

19. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

These guys don't extract their head from their rectums and wipe they won't be in the playoffs.

20. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That was a completely different situation. That Rockets team was integrating T-Mac. It had no depth after the trade. And it was playing really good D even during the bad start.

This team is horrible defensively. They've got plenty of depth and are just getting outplayed most nights. Their superstar makes no effort at one end of the floor. And we're nearly halfway through the season.