1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to jump off the YAO bandwagon!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mycatuity, Jan 25, 2003.

Tags:
  1. mycatuity

mycatuity Member

but make sure you don't jump back in. Byebye!

2. lancet

lancet Contributing Member

I am staying on the bandwagon. Easy pick.

1. Yao got skills
    2. Yao got height.
    3. Yao got agility of his size.
    4. Yao got mental toughness.
    5. Yao loves the game and works hard.
    6. Yao got high bb-IQ.
    7. Yao is a team player.
    8. Yao got hype.

He needs (all of which are easy to come by compared to the above):
    1. Rest
    2. Strength/Stamina training.
    3. Learn the physical side of the game.
    4. Learn a few post moves/hook shots.

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Bye...

Go Ming!! :)

4. carayip

carayip Member

Mycatuity, bye bye.

5. dttd888

dttd888 Member

I love that. I have been saying that about all the "analyst" that have been "looking at him like this" (Michael Irvin). They all jumped on a bandwagon that said Yao was another Bradley. Then they act like they knew he'd be good all along. Then, there's people like John Salley that act like he never said anything ignorant and wrong about Yao. The band-wagon effect runs rampid when fair-weathered fans get in the mix.

6. Air China

Air China Member

I've been on this bandwagon since 2000. There is no way I'm getting off. For those of you who are bashing Yao now, show your face now and disappear forever when Yao becomes elite again. Your names will only be known as the Yao-bashers or the Yao band-wagon ditchers!!!

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

haha...you make a good point mycatuity...its just the way the fair weather fans are.

yao is going to dominate in time. it takes years for players to dominate in the nba, not games.

8. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

It's not like you pay him money. He doesn't care about you. He has too many fans already. "Every fan makes a difference!" Yao Ming Fan Club!

9. silvercatt

silvercatt Contributing Member

It wasn't Yao's size, skill or talent. It's his demeanor and intelligence that make me believe in him 100%.The wait won't be long, soon Yao will make his opponents speak real chinese.:D

10. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Imagine how good Yao is going to be in about 4-5 years. With a fully developed upper body, and some signature "go to" moves he'll be unstoppable. By then he'll also have developed a mean streak, dunking and taking the ball to the hoop with authority.

I was at the UT-Mizzou game today, and I just thought about how unstoppable Yao would be in the NCAAs.

11. MONON

MONON Member

Yao might of hit a wall for this season, but a restfull summer has me really excited about his play next season. I still think we'll make the playoffs with him this year! Letta tuba player stay on this bandwagon!:D

12. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Hater Shaken!

13. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Adios! [​IMG]