1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to hold KPJ to account!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, May 3, 2023.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Dude the irony of you and some other guys pointing fingers about player only fans or anything along those lines is the essence of this place. Chefs kiss!

Zen Tabak likes this.
  2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I spend a lot more time saying positive things about one player than saying negative things about one player.

These two posters spend almost all their time saying negative things about one player.

I dislike KPJ because of his off-court and on-court antics, and I also dislike his playing style. But I am not obsessed with him to the degree maj and rocketchamp make like 90 % of their posts about Sengun. Maybe 3 % of my posts are about KPJ.

Zen Tabak and HardenReturns like this.
  3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

CMon man thats what Im arguing - the so called moderate fan who says he's a team guy and supports all equally and then he has that faux "support" stamped right into his signature!! :D:D:D:D:D

Guys can love/hate who they want, but lets not act like its not in plain view for everyone to see. Own it. Thats what is beautiful about the search function it never forgets and holds ALL the receipts and yet we still have guys with reckless comment history trying to outdo each other with hot takes!

I find the hazing here quirky and funny.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

People like one player more than another, that's perfectly legitimate.

However, some like @rocketchamp and @maj21 dedicate like 80-90 % of their posts to hating on one player.

@J.R. adds value to the board in many ways. He also makes some posts which make it clear he is not a big fan of KPJ.

Very different.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  5. maj21

maj21 Member

6. maj21

maj21 Member

Yeah, bc people blow him 24/7 and insult other players.

7. maj21

maj21 Member

8. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I could link articles of Udoka calling out Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart through the media.

Now that the option of tanking is off the table, it's time to get serious. Time to win. Those who are tired and don't get back on defense can sit. Sub new body every 5 minutes if need be

BaselineFade, Dobbizzle and BamBam like this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Didn't notice, did it do something....

10. marinara

marinara Member

I think KPJ would perform with structure more than Jalen imo. Jalen been a star his whole “ basketball life” and probably hasn’t been told as much what to do.

HardenReturns and fattz like this.
  11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

daywalker02 likes this.
  12. PatBev

PatBev Member

I thought most the articles said the organization, and Jalens own camp, wanted a coach that would push and hold Jalen accountable cause they know his ass lazy

fattz and HardenReturns like this.
  13. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

[​IMG]

14. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

He will sink but I thought I was the only one notice him faking his ankle injury after not running back or crazy pass or thinking he was fouled. He is immature…he needs to move on

HardenReturns likes this.
  15. Vudu

Vudu Member

Why do you think the injury was fake? It's easier to play through something on offense than it is to react on defense. People who never played basketball through an injury say things like this.

16. PatBev

PatBev Member

Maybe he had a toe injury for half the year and realized we are tanking so who cares

But he does seem to limp every time he misses lol

fattz likes this.
  17. fattz

fattz Member

But I remember reading he had a Kobe like work ethic

18. fattz

fattz Member

I hope KPJ sticks around because I’m very entertained by him

PatBev likes this.
  19. PatBev

PatBev Member

Green: In Paris, Coachella, doesn’t look like he worked on much during off-season, looks completely unbothered by 2 seasons of losing

KPJ: At Ime press conference, constantly in the gym, visibly improves year after year, and trying to fight coaches at half time because he’s tired of losing

Who is more Mamba I wonder

20. fattz

fattz Member

The difference between Green and Porter will only grow even greater. Porter is my pick of the two. I believe Porter will be coach’s too.

Plowman likes this.