1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time for Morey to make the difficult decision.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Valen, Jan 3, 2016.

1. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

lol so pathetic people calling for harden to be gone. yet if that ever happened those same people would be b****ing about how much we suck and dont have a closer

2. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

So you know for fact that the players want him gone? They don't like him and there having altercations with him?

Cmon dude quit reaching because it fits your Dantley narrative.

Harden has had a weird year Forsure but there's more proof of players saying James is a good teamate then what your saying. Coach K called him the leader of the USA team. All his ex teammates have nothing but positives to say about him.

I dunno I just find it hard to believe that he's a cancer in the locker room. I think he needs to play better defense but that's about it. His offense is elite and I think every player on the rockets knows that. He is the team we don't have any other options but to play through him.

You guys want Spurs ball but look at that roster and tell me who would even get in the rotation for SA? Dmo? Maybe Ariza? That's about it.

We don't have the skill players to play an offense were guys can play that way because we don't have players that can pass and shoot and move. All are guys do one thing or the other if that.

3. HtownTrill

HtownTrill Member

# FACTS

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Fantastic post, Adrian Dantley is a great comparison for Harden's direction, or how it looks atm.

DD