1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time for a change...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 2rings, Feb 9, 2009.

1. 2rings

2rings Member

...enough is enough. I am not sure if its a trade (most likely to make an impact), coaching change or a rebalancing of minutes, but this is no longer acceptable. We should be beating Memphis, Minnesota, NY and Milauwkee even if we are struggling. We are obviously not a serious threat to do anything at this point and we are getting worse, not better. It seems like we have lost JVG's defense and kept his offense! Its clear we are having locker room issues to top things off. Outside of the core of Yao, everything is up for discussion in my mind and something needs to be done NOW.

2. Tornadoofsoul6

Options 1, 2, 3.
    1. Coaching change - Basically too late into the season, if Morey and Les really want a coaching change, they'll wait after the season.
    2. Trade - I can see Morey pulling off a bigger deal; last year the Rockets started to pull together before the trade deadline making it appear that they didn't need a big trade. But now as the Rockets look completely disoriented, I can see Morey pulling a deal that would affect the season for better or for worse.
    3. Different rotations - I would enjoy Adelman pulling out starters that lack effort or are in a slump and replace them in the starting lineup with people that give 110% every time or are on fire. Adelman needs to be more strict with his players.