1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tim Duncan = GAY??????

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TMac'n, Jul 12, 2013.

1. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I don't believe this, if he was gay he would of come out long ago. With all the gay athletes today coming out and especially with the Jason Collins story, he would of come out too.

2. Nawad70

Nawad70 Member

This thread is worthless. Shm.

3. thedude077

thedude077 Member

This another "Hulk Hogan story". With the wife being a b***h and making up stories about Hogan being gay, let's move on now nothing to see here folks.

4. ApuN

ApuN Member

5. ApuN

ApuN Member

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I bet those after game showers with him and Robinson were steamy.

7. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It may have been addressed somewhere previously, but how could someone who lived with Tim Duncan for 10 years (from college to the NBA and into his marriage) be an anonymous entity?

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

(Why is lionel messi a tag for this thread?)

9. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Yep no wonder Tim Duncan was so cool with Richard Jefferson. Jefferson is also another NBA player that's supected to be gay, especially after that picture of him wearing feminine clothes with former player brandon rush.

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

He could have had a very close friend he spent too much time around, and maybe was too courteous with letting him hang around too much. And she's jealous of their friendship and the friend hogging time and maybe felt suspicious of things, so she felt to slander them all they way anyway, even without any solid proof

Im not into this crap, whatever about his life. But usually theres a little more smoke to it with more specific names and suspicious evidence. ( like Kerry Rhodes in the nfl)

11. Roachiep

Roachiep Member

This has turned into a disaster of a thread. Factually, Christianity is based on the Bible, and the Bible CLEARLY does not support homosexual lifestyles. True Christianity does not support the homosexual lifestyle. Opinions are irrelevant because these are the facts written in the Bible and those beliefs are adopted by true Christianity.

I feel that people should be allowed to live whatever lifestyle they choose, but true Christianity does not support alternative lifestyles that go against biblical doctrines. To each his own, but you can't say that you live a holy life as defined by the Bible and you can't say that you are a true Christian if you live as a homosexual.

This thread belongs somewhere other than a Houston Rockets fan website. Please lock...

12. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Could RJ be Timmy's down low brother?

[​IMG]

13. yakitori

yakitori Contributing Member

I couldn't really care about Tim being bisexual... but it would be low of him to cheat on his wife with someone else. Then again, his wife seems to be worse...treating him like a b*tch, threatening to reveal Tim's sexuality, ....oh, and cheating on him as well.

14. lalala902102001

Wow that woman is a b****.

15. blink

blink Contributing Member

who the heck invited this debbie downer

16. Ashes

Ashes Member

Bitter b**** trying to spread lies. Classic "..And he has a small package!" offensive. Pretty disgusting by her.

17. Swishh

Swishh Member

Not that surprised to be honest....how many straight dudes have a tramp stamp???

Suddenly, I'm not that upset that Duncan lost the Finals...IF THIS IS TRUE. We all thought Duncan was a nice guy, but if what his wife is saying is true, that he was having a relationship with another dude while married to her, then that's messed up, and I'd lose all respect for Duncan.

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What a bunch of lowlife gossip. I mean really, folks! This is a future Hall of Famer, one of the best 4's to ever lace them up, and now he's got rumors like this floating around? For shame! This is the sort of stuff that a place like ClutchFans shouldn't have a part in spreading, in my opinion, even if it is about a long time member of the Sperms. Besides, who cares, even if it were true?

Geez, people!

19. the shark

the shark Member

I don't know if Duncan is gay or not and I don't really care.
    That said who are all these "gay athletes coming out"?

As for Collins coming out, it took him yrs to do so, and he had a girl he dated for yrs (and was about to marry) before he broke off the marriage for no reason.

Just because Collins came clean after yrs of deception (his twin brother had NO freakin clue), don't expect others to announce it for ALL of the obvious reasons.

20. markusbrutus

markusbrutus Member

Please stop this tabloid non-sense. Gay or not duncan is still a hof forward for me.