1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tim Duncan = GAY??????

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TMac'n, Jul 12, 2013.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Royce White? Who cares :p

2. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

[​IMG]

3. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I should've been more clear. I don't believe someone can live a homosexual life and be a Christian (that's by the Bible's description of a Christian) whether someone is a Christian or not is not for me to say, it's between them and God.

But any church that allows a homosexual to be a deacon is a church that doesn't believe in the Bible!

What I was saying on TD is that just because he's claimed to be a Christian doesn't mean is isn't gay...

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Get with the era and stop being such a b****

Gay is fine, straight is fine.

Grow up kids

1 person likes this.
  5. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

That Spurs team has serious marital wows.

6. putyouonthegame

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

8. Roachiep

Roachiep Member

This would be the least shocking news, ever, about Tim Duncan. Not that it matters, to each his own.

Tim Duncan is by far one of the most effeminate men I have seen in professional sports. I'm honestly surprised more rumors about him haven't been leaked long ago.

9. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I like how the trend now is if we aren't for gay then we are some kind of animals. You do know that's how the world saw things before you know....2006....
    It disgusts me that people in this country treat 3rd world people specifically ppl involved with 911 like they are pigs, whilst if you say one bad thing about a homo person everyone flips out of rage and feels the utmost sympathy for them.
    If you do not support them then why get the "whats the difference between you and them?" lecture, why not use the same amount of energy to eliminate racism instead

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

"FOCASS like Hakeem" - David

[​IMG]

11. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Did you just compare being gay with being a terrorist?

12. Nook

Nook Member

What does his "faith" have to do with this?

Do you seriously believe all devout Christians are heterosexuals?

13. CKent

CKent Member

14. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Get a life.

15. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

I can't wait till your son comes out of the closet lololol

16. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I swe it first hand back in high school, a middle eastern bud of mine was called every racist name in the book along side terrorist names. The one time he said something about a gay kid in the lunch line wearing a purse, everybody stood up for the gay guy about not making fun of him. So how can you justify it being alright to be racist to a culture but fully support ssomething else which is considered wrong for many?

1 person likes this.
  17. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

OK, this must stop

TO Everyone:
    If you want to discuss whether they are sinners and going to hell and crap like that....take it to D&D

To JMAD
    I shouldnt have even posted about that, but I didnt realize you were a bible thumper who would want to discuss the other aspects of the religious side of this.
    my bad, forgot where I was at.

18. putyouonthegame

no, if you had reading comprehension you would understand the point he is trying to make.

He is saying that Muslims get treated like **** and everyone can **** talk about them, their religion and what they believe in, but if you say anything about gay people, you are automatically labelled as a homophobe, a person against human rights and are looked down in this society.

Which is true, and I agree with him 100%.

And the gay agenda has gotten way too ridiculous. Now it's gotten to a point where if you don't agree to them, you are seen as a disgusting human being. I bet those who read my initial post has already pictured what I look like and what kind of person I am because I am against the whole gay thing.

I have the same right being against gay as a person who is pro-gay. But the thing is, I don't give a crap what anyone thinks of me. I am against gay and nothing can change my mind.

2 people like this.
  19. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You've posted less than 70 times in a year and a half, and you choose this thread as your 'coming-out' party? ;)

20. SunsRocketsfan

what if your children are gay? will you disown them?

wtf does it matter to you what others do and who they are attracted to in their priviate lives? Are they hurting you or anyone else??

This really should be a no topic.. Tim Duncan = one of the best PFs ever