1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tim Duncan = GAY??????

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TMac'n, Jul 12, 2013.

1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Sometimes a beard, sometimes not. Bisexual people often have a preference, but truly enjoy both.

2. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

clutchfans are obsessed with Gay, han solo, chandler parsons, etc... The world is getting overpopulated and this is nature's way of controlling the population. The avg age of cf.net is probably around 17 years old an it looks like our youngsters are becoming more and more gay. And theres nothing wrong with that.... but it's noticable.

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Saw this today and made me lol

[​IMG]

4. Reach

Reach Member

Does this make Tim Duncan the best 2 way player of all time?

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This is a truly unique post.

6. FearTheBeardJH

7. conquistador#11

that would look good in a sunset on a big boat, before big boat hits iceberg. :eek:

8. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

homophobes all over this place and none of my last 20+ posts have been approved in any threads bc i make fun of myself in a gay way. Ridiculous.

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So many r****ds in this thread...

10. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Wooow lol

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I wouldnt think its more people "becoming" gay. (That'd mean being TRULY gay is contagious, which I don't know enough about to make a comment on. I just have my own doubts).I think its the ones that already are they're just not being closeted about it anymore.

Which is still GREAT. I've always thought closeted sexual orientation not wanting gays to be be open is way worse socially than open gay. Insecure people of any orientation are annoying and psychologically destructive. A secure "freak" beats an insecure "normal" person.

(That still doesn't give reason for the Han Solo types to troll and derail threads, and it doesnt mean gays have any more "depth" than straight people, but thats for another topic another time)

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Shut up SacTown.

13. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

To everyone. Why would any truly intelligent fan weigh in on this matter? Isn't the only relevant thing is can the man can play basketball? Going anywhere else with this thread just brands you as a supporter of a controversial topic that should never see the light of day in a fans discussion of BB. Sexuality is a private decision. Basketball is a public statement.

14. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

who cares if hes gay or not? Won't change the fact that the dude is a legend on the court.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

'Your breasts are too small sized, Timmy.' The Admiral

16. SSP365

SSP365 Member

just another reason why tim duncan will never be better than Dream.

17. Coreyls18

Coreyls18 Member

Just read something that to me confirmed Tim is atleast bi and Made me think even more that Hibbert may be gay. Either way still fan of both of them. Just thought it was funny.

"Roy Hibbert has been working out twice a day on weekdays this summer, and he plans to work out with Tim Duncan in August or September.
    One thing Hibbert isn't doing is the mixed martial arts training he tried out last offseason. "I haven’t done as much MMA anymore," he said. "That might have been one of the reasons my wrist was a little funky last year." He's on pace to enter training camp healthy and fit, and there won't be many centers in the East who can check him on a nightly basis."

18. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

To prevent and contrast against some of the un-intellectual from spreading their message?

I dont always like that progressive stance of showing "tolerance" to everyone as some badge of honor. The "Good for him!" show of openmindedness without sayibg anything else. Or the " If you say more than 5 words on it, you're a bunch of GOSSIP queens" stance. Why cant you extrapolate your position some? Especially when youre secure and it doesnt bother you.

I dont think robert griffith's "cornball" ways should ever get mentioned either. But some people just choose to go there.
    But yeah itll be a good day when it is like how you say it should be.

19. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

Ha... My boi is from the same village as Tim the guys name is Rasheed

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

That's great news