1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tilman Fertitta

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmacfor35, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's really not, Morey wants to win, Harden has talent and he realizes he was wrong and Morey was right.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

yea booby isn't the best to use as a source of information, man thought jalen green was potentially the second coming of core3y brewer.

All u need to know that out of the three morey, harden and tilman. two of the three were the main culprit of the wb trade.

Harden wanted wb which is a fault in itself.
    Morey said no, Tilman pulled the trigger to get rid of cp3 huge ass contract.

This bs about harden forcing tilman's hand is nonsense and threat of asking for a trade is nonsense.
    Big Ego Tilman is not gonna b push around by harden of all things. Folks that actually believe that bs is gullible as fk.

3. Landry's Tooth

Must have been something to see that apology... I'm jealous...

Or was it just a text? I would guess that's something you do in person considering the damage to Morey's reputation.

In either case, Harden was wrong to go around Morey and Morey should have quit rather than placate him and TF.

How did you get these details? I'd understand if you prefer not to say... seems like if you're working there that it could be grounds for dismissal to be discussing internal communications in public...

Any other inside info to share? Anything we should be seeing coming out soon?

4. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

You guys invested in some deep seeded drama, meanwhile DM and James are besties working on the same team, and James just had the launch of his new wine label last night at Tillman's restaurant in LA. lol get over it, they certainly have.

roslolian likes this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing I'm saying is from me, it was all reported on a LONG time ago. I'm in no way an "insider", and have never claimed otherwise.

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

You are crazy man.

The story just lines up and makes too much sense.

Harden demands WB.
    Morey says no.
    Harden goes behind Moreys back to TF and threatens to force trade if we don’t dump Paul and pickup Westbrook.
    TF sheepishly caves to his all mighty superstar and tells Morey to make the trade because Harden said so.
    Morey pulls the trigger and shortly after quits job. Too much meddling by his egomaniacal star player.
    Morey moves to new franchise and does all that he can to reacquire said star player who was the diabolical ringleader of all the meddling that Morey just tried to get away from. The same guy who went behind Moreys back and forced the team he was running into a move he did not want to make at all, ruining the team and eventually leading him to quit. He HAD to get THAT guy back.

And from Hardens perspective….
    The guy who told you no to your demand. The guy whose back you went behind because you don’t respect his ability to effectively run a team. The guy who left your franchise because of the meddling you were responsible for. THAT guy. THAT’s the guy you try your best to do all you can to reconnect with. And once you do, happily work hand in hand with him on a team friendly pay cut to build a better roster.

The logic is infallible. And the reporting on how it all went down just like that was so widespread and irrefutable that a simple search will bring back endless results to verify.

roslolian likes this.
  7. Landry's Tooth

Sorry, but I've watched that story like a hawk and never saw anything about Harden being told no by Morey and then him going behind Morey's back to TF.

Can you share the link because I've not been able to find that on the internet searching myself.

Apologies for assuming you're an insider. I look forward to be caught up to speed from your source...

roslolian and BMoney like this.
  8. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Not pretending as what you are spreading is flat out lies. Amazing how this thread hasn’t been shut down. I know for a fact that Morey was excited to get Westbrook. Heard Morey say it on a podcast and that he worked hard with ownership to get the deal done.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What you heard was an obvious lie. Everyone with a brain knew the Westbrook deal would be a disaster.... everyone but Harden.

The Westbrook deal is why Morey lied about caring about his family to get out of Houston. He didn't think he could fix what Harden did.

10. Salvy

Salvy Member

11. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

LOL what a dumb tweet by Paulo

the teams biggest achievement in the last 3 years is hiring Ime a month ago. LOL

dude really trying to pull the grass isn't always greener card. just pure stupidity

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Forgot the last and most important bulletpoint under the Rockets :

-- and we still suck.

Seems like the ones who made out well since then are people like PJ Tucker. lol.

14. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Haha. He deleted it

YOLO likes this.
  15. cheke64

cheke64 Member

what did he say?

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL I expect nothing less from that hack Paloalves.

Same guy who said he would keep Silas for 3 more years if it meant the Rockets got Scoot Henderson.

Rockets34Legend likes this.
  17. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Missed it before delete, what did it say?

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Singing the praises of Tilman Fertitta while bashing? criticizing? critiquing? Morey, Harden.

tinman likes this.
  19. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

tinman and J.R. like this.
  20. roslolian

roslolian Member

It is pretty clear Harden and Fertita were masterminds of WB trade.

Cp3 and Harden already had beef, Harden wanted him gone and he said so after the playoffs "I know what we needed to do". He talked with his BFF WB and wanted the trade. CP3 also said as much he said he doesn't expect Harden to come to his child's bday party or something.

WB is the anti Morey. Morey of course he didn't want that trade. He also didn't try hard to negotiate that's why Rox got ****ed and then he quit afterwards.

Fertita pushed thru the trade similar to PHX owner when talks stalled cuz Morey didn't want the trade.

That whole going over crap is total BS. Harden ruled the Rockets, they let him get away with clubbing then going to games drunk and hung over. Morey himself is a big fan of Harden, sees him as better offensively than Jordan. Just cuz they disagree on WB trade doesn't mean Harden and Morey throw away the decade long relationship they had.