1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tilman Feritita's Solution/Response to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by blahblehblah, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Cuban has made some bad decisions, but overall, he's an awesome owner.

He 1) spends 2) is passionate 3) doesn't get too involved 4) seems to have a decent (at worst) personality.

I would want all my teams having a similar owner.

Still hope all Dallas squads lose...... from Pro sports to High school.. elementary

Bo6, Tfor3 and Lawlruschang like this.
  2. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

I want grab that thing and bite it a couple times before smashing it then feed it to a monster lizard...

BowlingBaller and Houstunna like this.
  3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Ima like this post while still saying, 'Tilman needs to do better, overall'.

Go Rockets !!

4. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

elementary :D

Tfor3 and Houstunna like this.
  5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Tilman does not fear Covid-19. The only thing Tilman fears is luxury tax.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

FYI : This interview was done a week ago (not this morning) and was posted here a couple of times. Back then he was saying what most people were saying about the disease in the US.

Pringles, 34to11 and Juxtaposed Jolt like this.
  7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Listen to the Italians. It's not how many people die. It's how many people need hospital care.

It's one thing your whole family get flu one after another. It's entirely another thing when your whole family are sick all at the same time. It's the sheer speed of how this thing can spread and strain the medical system of a country that is scary. If a society handles it as if it's just the common flu, that society will soon have to make decisions who they should leave dying because they don't have enough resources to treat all the sick people, not just people who get this virus.

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That's the bottom line.

DeBeards likes this.
  9. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Tilman's not only an idiot when it comes to public speaking, he also won't give a dime to those people that work in the arena.

He's probably extremely happy right now he might not have to pay the players for the rest of the year.

daywalker02 likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

DeBeards likes this.
  11. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

And it all happened under Obama watch, everyone back then was chilling. WuhanFlu infects about 1300 of us so far plus 33 deaths and all of a sudden it’s all Mr Trump’s fault. The real culprit in all of this madness is the ChiCom, we need to deal with them accordingly or else the next pandemic will make the current one seems like a minor nuisance.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You anti Tilmaners are worse than Alex Jones sometimes. He could say he hates the Coronavirus and you'd call him a racist.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The more Tilman talks the more I doubt his fortune was self made. He's like a ever so slightly more intelligent version of Trump.

14. fchowd0311

Rich business people tend to think they are experts on every subject matter because of wealth. Kinds like how engineers think they are experts in every field but significanltly more worse.

15. fchowd0311

The main concern over the COVID-19 vs other respiratory viruses such as the flu is the contagion rate. Corona virus has a contagion rate of 2-3 people per person while the flu only has a contagion rate of 1.3. On top of that, the flu has a vaccine that prevents the spread of the virus and it's been part of human society for thousands of years which means humans have a stronger natural immunity towards it.

Easy likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

H1N1 had a mortality rate of .02%. So far COVID-19 has a rate that is undeternined but estimated around 1-3% obviously disproportionately effecting the elderly.

PeppermintCandy likes this.
  17. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

you must not have or care about any of your loved ones at risk.

18. Bo6

Bo6 Member

clowns gonna clown.

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's true - by the way I hate how engineers always question marketing and ask, "why aren't we doing x?" or why do you really need "y"?

I just want to tell them, "why can't you build what you build in half the time?"

fchowd0311 likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

Seriously, I'm not afraid of personally catching the virus and how it will effect me. I'm afraid of being a carrier and killing my 65 year old mom.

fallenphoenix likes this.