1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tilman benefit of the doubt safe space thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IBTL, Nov 17, 2020.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

hi we have all been critical of tilman me included.

this is the benefit of doubt to tilman thread as official owner gm.
    a 2 bilion dollar video game gm. tilman and son on playstation.

so hes from houston.. he has passion. he has extracted all he needed to from morey ..his son following morey around getting all those tips and best practices. morey got played for his input and had made himself redundant with billionaire buyer sitting there.

rockets are top 5-8 team of 30 TODAY with harden wb gordon...
    sure tilman will likely screw the pooch fumblelina style but for the moment you gotta put your emo tendencies aside and gather yourself ..the team is top 5-8 today and still have harden wb gordon TODAY.

tomorrow might be different and your existence points to squander but we got an htown gtown negotiator and we got a hof in harden.
    benefit of doubt ( for the moment)
    calm your t***

BigShasta likes this.
  2. mightybosstone

I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic, OP. What has Tilman done since taking over as owner to deserve the benefit of the doubt?

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Trump going to mitigate the pandemic, sign a huge stimulus bill, and go out gracefully too.

34to11 and J Sizzle like this.
  4. omgTHEpotential

Just here to reserve some prime real estate on the first page of what is gonna be a great thread.

[​IMG]

jch1911, IBTL and daywalker02 like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

True.

Benefit and Tilman go together fine, benefit himself.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

hes asked for results and said so publicly. i believe you wouldnt want that from your owner?
    he has made sweeping decisions to invoke that..that means something.. bringing wb (losing cp3 conract at time career length concerns dont rewrite that) allowing morey/ dantony to do 3 ball ( an experiment considered a big deal you remember that?) what other owner would do that? answer- none.
    and now he is seeking vet cohesion with ariza and perimeter D.

the rockets have harden a hofer right?
    wb is not shabby right?
    gordon pretty damn decent right?
    they are on the team today right?
    top 5-8 nba right?

answer my questions and tell me if YOU are serious.
    ive been hard on tilman. my main point is the day 1 roster will be where we can say what. and if its a bunch of scrubs we will know then. mean time chill.

until further notice we got an htown negotiator with a hofer and a top 5-8 team.

that deserves benefit of doubt

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

nah ....but theres lots of emo haters

8. omgTHEpotential

Can we abbreviate Benefit of Doubt to something like BOD?

Tilman's BOD Safe Space Thread

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Well at least the new GM had a pretty good first trade with the Ariza and first round pick.

That's the one hope I'm clinging on to. Morey was an unknown commodity when he started with the Rockets. I don't know much about this Stone guy besides him doing transactions for the Rockets outside of player management.

Maybe we get really lucky again. Buy it's bull of our owner can't spend money.

10. mightybosstone

Did Tilman promise you free shrimp at Landry's for a year if you'd post something positive in the GARM?