1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tillman is broke…for real guys

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by megastahr, Jul 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayfree

jayfree Member

Easy to be wealthy when you're make-believe

2. Ancient Moabite

People are so called poor due to poor education system which keeps everyone in perpetual debt by thinking it is a such thing as good and bad debt, just like credit rating system is fraud because the actual living being is the credit that funds the broke bankrupt U.S. corp. debt system

No diff than people thinking a bank loans money when they are in business to purchase securities and use the people accounts payable creation and pawn it off as a said loan via the promissory note and your signature(credit/asset) that creates the debt note loan(liability)

Everything is basically backwards as taught, poor is also a state of mind, and the mind is very wealthy, just use your imagination since all comes from thought

You can believe what you are taught though, which is the diff between proper erudition vs. trained education program(poor)

3. Ancient Moabite

About as easy to be a debtor broke bankrupt system and act like you are loaning something that others created with their own signature

Do you believe in your-Self?

4. jayfree

jayfree Member

Califia is still make believe

5. Ancient Moabite

Contributing members are rich and think they are Tilman so they go purchase a NBA team and put a bid on a NFL team........

Then they wake up from their vivid dream and realize they are all in perpetual debtor status, Tilman and Tinman (wizard of oz) included

6. Ancient Moabite

Well California is make believe as well, don't know where you going with this, but its all made up, what do you think Reconstruction His(made up)Story means?

Califa had so much wealth she use to walk around her kingdom on gold dust, whoever made that up should have never kept that a secret, instead they peddle it off in reconstruction his-story as the California gold rush

#26 Ancient Moabite, Jul 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
  7. jayfree

jayfree Member

It was funner when I thought you were trolling, but you're just not very bright.

8. Ancient Moabite

Get your erudition weight up and stop deflecting your Troll farm status onto others

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I swear we already had this entire conversation when the yacht was commissioned.

Deckard likes this.
  10. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why not just build the practice facility in it?

napalm06 likes this.
  11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Deckard, napalm06 and tinman like this.
  12. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

He broke a championship-caliber team apart almost overnight, that much I know.

Deckard and napalm06 like this.
  13. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

literally no one teaches this lol... thats the reason most people are not wealthy. Instead we are taught go to college, go 100k plus in debt, get a job making decent salary that would take you a decade to pay off that debt, then spend all your money buying the stuff you should be able to buy if you didn't have the debt...but you do it by going into debt for depreciating assets.

VS

Take a 100K HELOC loan at 3% use that money as a down payment on a RV park that the land by itself appreciates at 5-9% and the cashflow is double the monthly payment of the payment / interest of the HELOC loan. Im sorry if you cant see how doing things like this will help you build wealth and mitigate risk and you are "risking" other peoples money and make money off other peoples money/risk.

I protect my cash and use debt as long it is to my advantage. I use as little of my cash as possible in any investment that comes up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.