1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tillman Being Tillman

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stack24, Jan 2, 2021.

1. likestohypeguy

Ofc you're right, it's really not a big deal especially during a pandemic with limited attendance, but just reading the defenses typed out, "the cups are fine!" etc. are killing me. Like on a restaurant reality show, where service/management is fighting the owner about problems, whether they're ready to open or not.

Concessions manager: These hot dogs don't smell good. Tillman: "They're not expired, they're fine!"

2. conquistador#11

I have more issue with that denim on denim crime. It has to be darker shades of denim. Justin and Britney Spears 2001 vibes here

raining threes likes this.
  3. fattz

fattz Member

The person I fell for is Covington he never made the Rockets’ cup.

randerson likes this.
  4. fattz

fattz Member

Does he own the concessions. I know it’s his business but they could still be under contract from before he bought the team. He is thrift and would wait it out to save money rather than buying out the other company.

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Nobody has suggested Tilman to do a garage sale (after COVID of course) yet?

raining threes and fattz like this.
  6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Do not bring attention to stuff like this. It's the type of thing Tilman wanted, but if it gets attention he'll feel embarrassed, and he'll fire someone else over it to protect his ego. You might cost someone their job. BUT - working for Tilman has to a torture in itself, so... maybe you'll be doing them a favor.

apollo33, HP3 and conquistador#11 like this.
  7. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Ok Tilman

Seriously, though— no problem with using these cups. With the pandemic cutting the season short, teams must have a ton of them left over.

9. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Saw hot dogs and kids toys aren’t part of the family packs anymore either. That a Tillman thing too? Smh.

pugsly8422 likes this.
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'll take people calling me Tillman over calling me Jopat. Baby steps.

11. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

We've seriously got a stacked team during times of a pandemic, 10x the crap we saw last season, and we're worked up about unused cups last season?

First world problems right here. Smh.

12. psaman17

psaman17 Member

Saving money one penny at a time. You go Tilman!

13. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

It's a fukking cup. Enjoy that $10 beer/soda.

Kevooooo likes this.
  14. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Nah, that's Tilman trying to be environmental friendly by reusing old supplies!