1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This team plays so uninspired.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Linobili

Linobili Rookie

Lin and Asik will be gone before Christmas book it.

2. kastuul

kastuul Member

Lin passed through Howard , then Bev got the ball and made 3 is fun.

But it showed this team chemistry is not good.
    If Bev. could get the "pass", it would be LIN's another turnover.

Lin need to play with a stable lineup, no matter he starts or backup.

3. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Member

I have a sneaky suspicion Spurs want Lin and Asik. We might get Ginobili and Splitter in return.

4. joelcwu

joelcwu Member

That will be a great Christmas present for Spurs and terrible lost for Rockets, and we shall see Duo 4 times a year.

5. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

I agree, I don't understand the rotations and the playing minutes. The frequency of Harden Iso sets (it appears, not all of which came from the sideline). The lack of team chemistry on the floor.

We're 4-3 but it feels a lot worse than 4-3. Part of it might be how much we struggled to win even against the lottery teams (for example against the 0-7 Utah - we were down by nearly 20 points).

6. Raven

Raven Member

There is certainly no reason for any sane individual to want to relive the days of an unhealthy Yao and T-Mac floating in and out of the lineup, nor was LeBron or Durant walking through the Rocket's door. Morey acquired the best stars available, and it's a miracle that he got them.

I'm not happy about the record. The loses could cost the Rockets home court in the second round, so I'm hoping Morey balances out the roster sooner rather than later, but people who are demanding change won't have any right to complain if Asik is eventually traded for less than what everyone expected.

7. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

it is still early, and a couple wins will improve team chemistry. This is hard to take at home games, but I don't think this is the way the team will perform come end of season. End of season is what counts, we need the team rolling with wins at that time.