1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This Team is Not Coach Well At All

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by N2bnfunn, May 6, 2019.

1. Voltik

Voltik Member

The refs had most to do with the run that Worriers went on in the 4th. Worriers were getting touch fouls on their agresssion, while Rockets were getting hammered in the paint on multiple occasions, such that they couldn’t finish. I believe Livingston on one of the drives fouled Harden twice. Rockets reverted to their old habits of shooting contested 3 pointers and clanking them off the rim. If they make shots, we don’t have a close ball game but I truly believe whatever the Rockets would have done besides making shots, and even then the refs would still make the game close.

I don’t enjoy or even want to talk about things we have no control over, but no matter the situation the refs will dictate one way or another if the game is close or not. The only way we can get through that is by hitting shots, because you could be killed in the paint and they wouldn’t call it.

slothy420 and juanm34 like this.
  2. topfive

topfive CF OG

*You're :D

3. Possum

Possum Member

That was one hell of a coaching job last night.

Roc Paint likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Terrible!!!

Rasheed and BaselineFade like this.
  5. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Not to mention “grammar.” :)

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Decent coaching. Harden is fat and got tired.

7. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

Who's that ugly dude in your avatar?

8. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Actually, Harden is pretty damn fit. Probably the best shape of his career. Dude is obviously strong with all the pounding he takes. Hope you’re kidding.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

A sexy beast

Fit for a fat guy

10. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Cool story, bro

11. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

I TOLD YOU ALL... This is team is not Coach well at all... The team came out with NO ENERGY No Enthusiasm

And we can NOT Win with JAMES HARDEN I am calling HIM from now on BIG GAME JAMES cause every big game he doesn't SHOW UP..