1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This team is a train wreck

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by riggs, Apr 8, 2003.

Tags:
  1. riggs

riggs Member

This team is a train wreck ! Time for a complete overhaul
    1. New coach
    2. Dump Moochie
    3. Trade Griffin while still some value
    3. Retire Rice
    4.Francis or Mobley ...one has got to go
    5.Put the 7.5 foot guy under the basket and let him have the ball

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

I think this forum is due for a complete overhaul.

3. fatman510

fatman510 Member

Funny how all fans think alike...

4. silent j

silent j Member

Where's Greg?

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

yeah yeah....I could guess you would have less than 10 posts with a thread starter like this.

If the big guy doesnt play aggressive...I guess we ship him back home too?

So...in other words....get rid of the team, so Yao can touch the ball more, being the only one on the court.

6. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Maybe he agrees for once.......

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

1) Rudy T will do fine with the team next year.
    2) Would not hurt my feelings
    3a) Do not trade Griffin, he has possibilities still.
    3b) And miss out on the possibility for a trade with a team that wants cap relief...no thanks...Trade Rice..ok...but not retire him.
    4) NO, Cat just needs to go back to being the spark-plug, instant offense 6th man he was in his first year(or was that his second?)
    5) Can you get the big guy to be aggressive at all times instead of every once in a while? If you can, then I agree..

8. alex_huynh

alex_huynh Contributing Member

he's busy ... stop posting

9. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

riggs:- you got it right! Your list is what the Management and Owner need to see!

10. rocketsmetalspd

Rockets still have a chance at the playoffs. I know it does not look good but I will wait till next Wednesday to write them off. The team will need some changes and I am sure they will not have to fight for the 8th spot next year. I predict they will be fighting for a 4 or 5 spot next season. As always, GO ROCKETS!!!:D

11. u851662

u851662 Contributing Member

Z
    Dude you are a diehard for real!:D Im like Calvin (a realist) I cant argue, the Rockets held their destiny in their own hands and blew it. It happens, I look forward to some changes this offseason. I look forward to Yao getting some rest this offseason and being ready for next. I do have one problem though, Moochie has been more consistent than any player on the team at this point, and it looks as if he has had less turnovers than Steve, Cuttino, and our beloved Yao. I think he is a viable backup. I cant justify blaming our problems on him, we have three so called stars that should shoulder this blame. As I am not an advocate for pointing fingers either way. I knew this year would be 50/50 I expect more next year WAY MORE!

12. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Rockets should lose 1 more game (@Utah). Phoenix should lose 3 more games (Dallas, San Antonio, @Portland). We should end up tied and the Rockets hold the tiebreaker. If the ROX can beat Utah again at the Delta Center, we will be a lock for the playoffs as San Antonio and Dallas whoop PHX fighting for the #1 spot. The Suns could conceivably go 1-4 or 0-5 here at the end. Even Seattle is not a pushover.