1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This series is not over!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, May 9, 2009.

1. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

dorsey/white time. at the very least get these guys some playoff experience.

let's go out swinging.

2. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

we havent choked per se. we were injury ridden. those are two different things. if yao and tmac were healthy and we lost. then you can call us chokers.

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

if that happens I'll sell my house and donate all my money to clutchfans

4. ibm

ibm Member

i didn't notice the animal house quote at the first time, and it was a casual comment. i said "since when the germans bombed pearl harbour"? maybe i should've not posted that, but was that in any way being disrespectful or insulting to anyone?

if i was being "an ass" to someone, please quote that post and let me know which one that was. if i feel i need to apologize to someone, i will. or maybe you've mistaken me with someone else?

and as a crew member, you need to show your objectivity, too. agree? tonight i wasn't the one who said "shut up" first, which can be viewed as inappropriate, now was i?

you actually caught me by surprise here. i've always appreciated your work when i sometimes download the game vids.

5. abcmemory

abcmemory Member

That's a great point i forgot put out there. Thanks for adding.

6. ClutchCityReturns

Any Given Sunday (different sport...same idea)

I'm as bummed as anyone else, but I'm getting sick of all the negativity!

Things obviously aren't looking bright right now, but there's no reason why we should all be walking around like the season is over already.

We should enjoy that they finally got out of the first round, and enjoy that they still have games to play. Just think of how valuable these same games would be to you in July or August when there are zero games to watch. Let's get behind our team in a time when they really need us.

I wanted to do my part to counteract all the depression I see on the board, so I made this thread and I'm asking everyone who reads it to contribute all the positive, inspirational imagery and video they can find.

The odds are against us, but it ain't over 'til it's over. :mad:

NSFW language
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4aYl-sB8ymQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4aYl-sB8ymQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jw7E7G7G8IU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jw7E7G7G8IU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

[​IMG]REGARDLESS of the recent news. So I'ma still at least supply some hatred toward the enemy

But some positivity?

We get to have this at least one more game this year
    ;)

[​IMG]

#147 Shroopy2, May 10, 2009
    Last edited: May 10, 2009
  8. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oRGUqd_M6Mg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oRGUqd_M6Mg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yaaaaah!! Lets do this!!!!

9. NateNate

NateNate Member

i just hate we have to wait another year for B Ball.. its gonna be fun seeing what the rockets do in the offseason though

10. ClutchCityReturns

Post inspiration or GTFO!!! :mad:

just kidding
    but seriously...GTFO

11. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

Of course it's not over! we still have chance to win this series. remember before this series began, nobody thought that we can beat LA on the road, but we did it. maybe we will shock the world!

12. NateNate

NateNate Member

All I Got
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6wRkzCW5qI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6wRkzCW5qI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Why are we up so late people?

13. BasketballReasons

Second video was great!

14. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

The underdog speech is great, but it's hard not to think "WTF" as they show you scenes of dudes hunting. I know it's the channel Versus and they have hunting shows, but how is a dude with a high powered hunting rifle an "underdog?"

15. wakkoman

wakkoman Member

Yes, we haven't choked, because being up 2-0 in 2 series, we lost them...

If that isn't choking, then what is?

16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Yep.. Let's not give up on our team now.

It AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER!

17. ClutchCityReturns

I thought the exact same thing, but the video was just too good not to post.

#157 ClutchCityReturns, May 10, 2009
    Last edited: May 10, 2009
  18. RHostetler82

RHostetler82 Member

I agree. I am contributing

DEEZ NUTZ!

(seriously bearpaws, you can't stop me)

19. Yun

Yun Member

Agree! The series is not over. We have to fight on.

20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm with you CCR, I have not given up on this season and I continue to believe in the team I love.