1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This mom needs to die

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by G-Money, Dec 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. G-Money

G-Money Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GkiqyQJ9eU8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GkiqyQJ9eU8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sorry if posted.

2. Htown's2kFinest

i like hot sauce.

cold shower eh.

Not saying the mom was in the right but com' on. I thought it was gonna be much worst than this. And the moms are crying? I had it worst than this kid when I was younger.

1 person likes this.
  3. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He'll learn next time not to lie... If he does... It's the purple nurple for him!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fC6hXX8uog0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fC6hXX8uog0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

w....t.....f

I don't honestly even know what to say...

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

no kids???? :confused:

More clearly asking: do you have any kids, Mr. G-Money? :eek:

I realize it's a harsh punishment, but... why does the mom need to die?

6. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

So did the kid ever lie again?

7. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

I would punch dat ho right in da face.

Poor kid, atleast he ain't lying.

8. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I wouldn't report her to CPS over this or anything but she's a clueless mom.

9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

the hot sauce thing is not so bad, not much different from putting soap in the kids mouth which is pretty common.

the shower thing is just cruel to do to a child

10. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder what she would have done in this case.

<object width="464" height="376" id="640344" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" alt="Hot Chick Pranked with Blowdryer Funny Videos"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NjQwMzQ0"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NjQwMzQ0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="376"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/pranks/hot-chick-pranked-in-bathroom.html" target="_blank">Hot Chick Pranked with Blowdryer</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/pranks/" target="_blank">Funny Videos</a></font>

1 person likes this.
  11. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Of course he does just to avoid the hot sauce and the cold shower. Eventually it won't be scare him anymore, and what will she do? Escalate the physical punishment?

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Its freaking hot sauce dude. That's something you eat. I eat that. How is that bad? I hate kids, more power to her. Little monsters. That kid probably likes hot sauce as much as the rest of us and just pretends he doesn't to get off easy. He has a history if being a liar.

13. Htown's2kFinest

Seriously. I would've been happy with a punishment like that when I was his age. There's MUCH worst punishments that some eff up people who shouldn't be parents in the 1st place, do to there kids. And this lame **** is on Dr. Phil...

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I think you're lying to all of us. :eek: It's probably not hot to you anymore. :p

15. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Member

Blah. Parents have right to punish their kids the way she sees fit as long as it's not abuse. I don't see this crossing the line. You may not agree with her methods which is fine, but he's not your kid.

My friend works for CPS and he's tells me stories of infants with stds, kids knocked into a comma and high on drugs. That's abuse!

A side note, he's had calls by strangers who see homeless kids with parents but he refuses to take them away because even the poor have a right to a family. I hope we don't get to the point where the nanny state becomes absurdly powerful.

16. rawool

rawool Member

I think these consequences are just unorthodox. Like said previously, there are much worse abuse.

17. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Depending on how hot that sauce is, I would very much consider it abuse.

Cold shower? Figuring the kid has to take a shower at some point anyway, I don't think it's too bad.

18. Landlord Landry

I wonder what would be the reasoning for recording this and then posting it online....

fake.

19. sm0d

sm0d Contributing Member

i dont see why everyone is comparing what this child is going through with their own childhood experiences. just because you had it "much worse" doesnt mean whats going on here isnt traumatic and damaging to the child. yeah, kids are beaten into comas, exposed to drugs, etc, but that doesnt mean this should be acceptable.

abuse is abuse. and who knows what else this mother has done to the kid. who knows what else happens when the camera isnt rolling.

20. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

really? that's pure ****ed up. hot sauce aren't usually for kids that young, probably not use to it yet. this is not bad? are you serious? did you get tortured when you were younger?

this is what makes people grow up crazy and then they do crazy things because of a childhood like that