1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This just in: Mo Taylor suspended

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Old School, Dec 14, 2001.

1. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Hmmm....do you only use GLASS pipes, kidrock8? You sound like an insider...

2. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...Gimme a break. Like BlackMagic, John Lucas, and Mitch Wiggins never did lines at half time :rolleyes: . You think World B Free or 'Sleepy' Floyd never got high?

3. pooh222

pooh222 Member

Well , this season just keeps getting better doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Mo Taylor, you stupid idiot, way to go.

I really wasn't a Taylor fan anyway. Now with that long, fat contract, the team is now stuck with him. This season has been one fiasco after another.

4. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

:rolleyes:

Don McClean?

5. cmrockfan

cmrockfan Member

If Mo Taylor is in trouble for smoking weed, I don't think anybody should make a big deal about it. In fact, I don't think the NBA should even report things like this to the general public.

mar1juana for personal consumption is about as serious as getting a ticket for driving 100 miles an hour, and a whole lot less harmful to the general public.

Slap him on the wrist, take 5 games pay, and give the young man a fresh start.

6. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Yeah cause if you smoke pot you're guaranteed to be freebasing coke within a matter of months :rolleyes: .

7. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

My friends are insiders.

:p

8. Band Geek Mobster

I guess this is when Dakota calls you a sad pathetic loser?

9. Francis3

Francis3 Member

LOL! What i found out today is that alot of people here are druggy ,lazy ass bums that are coming out and expressing their emotions. Dont worry, everyone just bring out your drug stories. Its not April 20th but who cares.

10. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I think Elgin Baylor's got a racket going on over in L. A.

I could care less how high Mo gets on his own time. As long as he's ready to play when it counts and he doesn't get caught. If he can't do it without significantly risking those two things, if it affects his focus on the game, etc. then he needs to lay off the weed. But otherwise, I don't really care. I hope the Rockets do activate him early when he's better but not yet ready to contribute to get the suspension out of the way.

11. Sane

Sane Member

Gimme a break. Who didn't know this before it happened? I sure did..

The REAL question is, do Mobley or Francis get high?

That's where the question lies....MOST of the league gets high, just ask Oakley, lol....

Do you guys think Steve or Mobes?

I don't think so......

12. Francis3

Francis3 Member

well steves lips look realllllly black and Im not talking about the black lipstick him and cuttino wear when they go on dates. That shows that something is up. :D

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Hey I just think that if it is a requirement for you as part of your occupation to NOT take drugs then that is what you do.

Mo knows the rules, yet he broke them anyway. I just wish someone would stand up to these rich idiots.

By the way, I don't think everyone that does drugs is a pathetic loser, I just have always thought that about Mo Ts underachieving A$$.

DaDakota

14. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

All y'all are mad because he got caught, not because he's doing it.:)

15. cometsluv4play

Give Mo a break.........weed is only a problem because its illegal. personally i feel cigarettes, alcohol & drugs like herion (sp?) or cocaine are more dangerous and threats to society than weed. i know i may be the minority..........and no i do not smoke weed, but i used too, but we waste so much time and money over something that is not going to go away....it grows naturally.

i still think cocaine and other chemical drugs should be illegal, but weed is a waste of time....legalize it like tobacco and tax the hell out of it..........imho.

16. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Cocaine is grown naturally.

In its pure form, cocaine is a white crystalline powder extracted from the leaves of the South American coca plant.

17. Houstone

Houstone Member

Damn you seem to know alot Bob, is there something your not telling us?

18. Francis3

Francis3 Member

You know how oakley says 80 % of the nba is druggys. Well Francis3 says that 80% of this BBS do drugs.

19. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

#59 rockHEAD, Dec 15, 2001
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2001
  20. Francis3

Francis3 Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!