1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This isn’t uncomfortable, it’s downright disrespectful

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mac_got_this, Nov 18, 2020.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

And then give the FRP away to unload EGo's salary.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  2. D-rock

D-rock Member

Kudos on your new avatar.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  3. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

So you think our rookie GM is smart enough and tight lipped enough to have an under the table agreement to sign Wood using the TPE we just got? How would that work exactly? I am curious. Also, we would still have our MLE at that point or would we sign Wood using our MLE? Just trying to connect the dots here. If that was the case then why not just keep RoCo in the first place?

There are too many examples of Tilman forcing these crappy trades and the front office explains it off. If nothing comes out of this, then we have to quit thinking that Tilan will ever be more than a bad owner. Boycotting the team should happen very soon if some if this stuff doesn’t start translating into positive assets/production. Also, i am starting to see why Harden and Russ are wanting out. Probably heard we were shopping RoCo just to shed his salary with no plan for a replacement. I would leave too after hearing that.

baller4life315 likes this.
  4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Our rookie GM is the most manipulative GM in the NBA. He’s the king of loop holes. The league office hates him. Watch his Sloan Conference interviews. There’s a reason I’m confident and it’s him.

These deals are all agreed upon but can’t be public yet. That’s why this being with Detroit to me means Christian Wood. Wood would hard cap us in a SNT. I could be wrong and it could be another player at the higher MLE or into the exception but I’m positive there is a plan.

the lower tier MLE could be spread out to offer slightly above the minimum to 2 guys.

We would have 7 million under the apron to work with that that point.

Bruno and Tate are locks at the minimum. 4 million to work with

sign 3 vets to fill out the roster.

Plowman and baller4life315 like this.
  5. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Tillman’s son has a master plan as GM

6. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

There’s a LOT of faith in this thread that something positive can come out of the Detroit trade.

Nook and YOLO like this.
  7. riko

riko Member

This guy is so bad that Morey had to lie his way out of town.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  8. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Creative , ill give you that !

steddinotayto likes this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member