1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is why i wish blacks would stop talking about racism so much

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Sep 27, 2018.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

But none of those lessons compel students to profess allegence under a god they may or may not believe in. Again, that would be equivalent to a Christian student being compelled to pray to Allah.

You can teach Islam in a world history or religion class. You can TEACH history and civics in a US history or government class. But you can't compel someone to pledge allegence especially under God.

#141 fchowd0311, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    MadMax and AleksandarN like this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Under God is debatable but its non specific

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

******* i didn't start this to debate the pledge. She isnt protesting the pledge.

Since guys like you wanna debate i entertained it. Dont be an ******* about it

4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

This is an interesting comment. "She isn't protesting the pledge." When taken into context with the NFL protests, I find it interesting that part of your argument is that she isn't protesting the pledge, yet that's what she got in trouble for. The double standard is, well, obvious.

Also, you started the thread in the debate and discussion forum...but you're now pissed people want a debate?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

No... it is very specific. It was added as a reference to the Christian God. (unless your specificity comment refers to something else)

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Non deminotional but i understand its Christian

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

No im pissed off at his specific comments i quoted. Same thing with anthem. They arent protesting the anthem per what they say

8. edwardc

edwardc Member

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

edwardc likes this.
  10. edwardc

edwardc Member

It's like every week now there a different story it's only gotten worse since this so called Maga crap has been going on.

FranchiseBlade and JayGoogle like this.
  11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Trump has emboldened people, not only in America, but all over the world. You're seeing people in other countries with their racist rhetoric popping up and citing Trump as their inspiration.

That's why in 2020 it is important that we get this man out of office. That will be a good start in shuffling these people back into the closet.

Also, the whole video is something else, not sure what is it with random people wanting to play security/police suddenly.

edwardc and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. edwardc

edwardc Member

So true i only see this going very badly at some point it's going to happen to the wrong person and it will not in well.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This could have been it if the man weren't so polite...

It's whatever for her to be suspicious of him, I bet as a black man, he's used to getting that. I think most of us are and we just learn to deal with it...

But this woman blocked him from going where he was going then followed him home...saw he put the key in his door...THEN called the cops on him anyway and told the cops that she was 'uncomfortable' with him being there. WTF. This man was so dangerous to her that she followed him around? She's fortunate that he's not the threat that she expected him to be.

It's good that this backfired on her.

edwardc likes this.
  14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

He should have simply shot and killed her.. . . . George Zimmerman rule .. . ..
    From now on . . .anyone that follows you around is a credible threat and you have the right to kill them in self defense.

Rocket River

15. edwardc

edwardc Member

Me as well but i don't think one can ever get use to being profiled i would really like to see what the video to hear what the cops had to say about the incident.