1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is what i want to see from Yao!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iku, Nov 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. iku

iku Member

if a small guy like stucky is gonna come in and dunk the ball, i'd wanna see yao do similar things to him :) (maybe not as hard as like this example, but make sure the opponent feels it)

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Bro, this doesn't require a new thread. Just go look for one of the Yao threads and posted in there.

3. iku

iku Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OXuolMTzuz0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OXuolMTzuz0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oops forgot to show the clip

4. iku

iku Member

o, sorry. i just got home and saw the nba high lights.
    close this thread!

5. DOHCtah

DOHCtah Member

you start a new thread and that's ALL you gotta say? This so should have been posted in an already existing thread..

6. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

I also want Yao do the same,guy

7. kevtse

kevtse Member

I have never seen Yao commited a hard foul....but I don't think that'll ever happen.

8. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

You mean like the other thread he created with almost the exact same title: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=157402

He'll probably say this one is about defense and the other was about offense but I see no reason why this low content OP couldn't have been tacked on to the existing thread.

9. Avicenna76

Avicenna76 Member

10. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

suspend shaq... he always wants it his way... f him

that was second quarter or something? and after the scrawl form the Houston game.... what a punk

11. killlogan

killlogan Member

Why doesn't Shaq put his damn right foot on the floor?
    I had never considered Shaq as a pansy before I saw this vedio.
    In fact, I had used to think Shaq to be a pansy before 07' all-star weekend where Shaq kissed tmac. Since then, I always consider him as a man who is just interested in sexing females like Tmac until I saw this great vedio several miniutes ago.
    Shaq was a pansy while tmac is always a gay.

12. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

He is too much of a nice guy to do that. If anything, he would just let him dunk on him so he could get a Sports Center highlight. Only Shaq can do stuff like that an not get his ass beat cause who would really be stupid enough challenge him?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpoAqEbxS18&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpoAqEbxS18&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I take that back... :rolleyes:

13. killer instinct

Why should Yao have to go out of his way to prove a point?

I think if anything the point to prove is........ROCKETS get a damn PG that can contain his own man.

14. jackie_moon23

jackie_moon23 Member

Yeah, Yao should do this all the time, that way he'll get suspended a whole bunch and miss even more games this season! :rolleyes:

15. Avicenna76

Avicenna76 Member

16. BZ-B

BZ-B Member

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!!

17. Lovemachine2000

Yao's pretty flexible :eek:

18. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

big time PS. what a sack.