1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

this is the Yao that i want to see!! not layups!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iku, Nov 12, 2008.

1. iku

iku Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IebhPrKQGzs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IebhPrKQGzs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sick dunk in my opinion :)

2. MD_in_Training

I would pop a blood vessel in my brain if he was to do that on Dwight Howard.

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

That whole "No Layups!" motto needs to be applied to our offense, too.

4. CHI

CHI Contributing Member

He didn't have as much bulk holding him down back then.

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Or 5 years of 300+ lbs taking a toll on his legs.

6. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

Now,not Yao only,the team all played like gentlemen

7. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

You forget Landry. He is fine. The rest are like wearing suit to the game.

8. comehere2

comehere2 Member

like a dream.

i wish he can do it more often rather than get blocked by anyone or the rim.

Yao, save yourself.

9. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

yeah that is obviously taunting but this is no harm no foul

RIGHT NBA??? :mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Arh5bmAsWb0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Arh5bmAsWb0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

They cheat him every dam year with BS calls.

11. leaveray

leaveray Member

Mcgrady seems it's no big deal when kobe bolcked him, he just smiled at Kobe,,,,,,,,,take some dirty and naughty

12. killlogan

killlogan Member

I also miss the yao who was in his 20s, but I don't expect him to make such great dunks any more as he's steped into his 30s. Only the idiots may believe yao was born in 1980, it's the chinese basketballers' tradition to disgueze their real ages. Who believe Yi jianlian is just 21? He was 21 when he played in Athens Olympics. :eek: Oh, I get it, they are not cheating us. Maybe they have some chinese kungfu to help them rejuvenate. :D

13. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

We've been waiting since 2002 for him to have a mean streak. Still fluff boy.

14. ekim

ekim Member

Yao properly missed/got blocked more dunk attempts than layups this season...

15. superweapon-yao

16. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Yeah, he dominated that game and Bonzi too. I hope Yao will start dominating once again but I have some doubts..... :(

17. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Different season. Different Yao. Now, he'd shoot a fall away baby hook and most likely miss because Theo would push him out about 10 feet from the basket.

18. cadet65

cadet65 Rookie

You should be banned for typing something so rediculous!

19. diegot143

diegot143 Member

i honestly think Yao is trying to be cautious of injuries and i don't blame him. Several times in preseason he came down on somebody's foot and when you go up for a dunk you take the risk of somebody putting a foot underneath you. I don't blame him really. I will say that during the playoffs is when you should have no regard for your safety :D

20. Rollazn

Rollazn Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BwlwdHktFuA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BwlwdHktFuA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OHHHH BABY HE SLAMS IT OVER BIG BEN!!!!

THATS WHAT YOU CALL ATTTITUUUDE. THATS WHAT ATTITUDE!!!! IS THAT ATTITUDDE?? DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT I SAW?!!