1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is the future liberals (and conservatives) want

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

https://apnews.com/article/susanna-...tes-sex-acts-9e0fa844a3ba176f79109f7393073454

Candidate in high-stakes Virginia election performed sex acts with husband in live videos

Gibson had an account on Chaturbate, a legal website where viewers can watch live webcam performances that feature nudity and sexual activity, according to the screenshots reviewed by the AP. The videos show GIbson and her husband, John David Gibson, having sex and at times looking into the camera and asking viewers for donations in the form of “tokens” or “tips” to watch a private show.

Chaturbate videos are streamed live on that site and are often archived on other publicly available sites, the Post reported. More than a dozen videos posted under Gibson’s Chaturbate username were archived on one of those sites — Recurbate — in September 2022, the month after she announced her candidacy. The most recent were two videos archived on Sept. 30, 2022. It is unclear when the livestream occurred.

[​IMG]

Would (vote for)

ROCKSS and Jontro like this.
  2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

Virginia is for lovers.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

State of the Democratic Party ;)

A Democrat candidate for state Senate in Virginia appears to have been raising money for a “good cause” by performing graphic sex acts online, where she told viewers she liked “being choked” and said they could watch her urinate for the right price, according to material reviewed by The Daily Wire.

Susanna Gibson, who is running for a seat in the narrowly divided Virginia statehouse, was as recently as last year posting as “HotWifeExperience” on the website Chaturbate, where men could pay tokens to get her to perform specific sex acts. In one video recorded shortly after she launched her campaign last year, she sold anal sex, saying “I’ll let you f— me in the a– doggy style in a private room if someone wants to pay. That’s the deal.”

In another video, she appears to say that for the right price, viewers could watch her urinate. “Y’all can watch me pee if you tip me and some tokens,” she said. “Again, I’m raising money for a good cause.”

“I like being choked. I like being hit. I do,” she said in one video posted exactly a year ago, on September 11, 2022. “You know what I think about when he f—s me is all of you watching me.”

“I just want a private room with somebody filming their c— so I can come looking at it, Jesus Christ,” she said. “Oh God I want to f—ing get railroaded by all of you.”

She said for 500 tokens, she would order room service in a hotel and cause the delivery person to see her naked, saying: “I’m definitely a slut… In order to leave the door cracked I need 500 tokens.”

Gibson said she has had sex with three men in one day, and “don’t tell my husband he was the third. I would say ethnically nonmonogamous but I guess that three in one day was not.”

“I’m raising money for a really good cause and it’s my birthday so give me more please because it’s my birthday night and yeah so then I f—ed him in his house for the first time and then later that night I f—ed my husband.”

In the videos, she appears to be filmed with her husband, lawyer John David Gibson, who ensured that the raunchiest acts were reserved for the biggest spendings, saying “no anal outside of private.”

She can be heard in the videos saying “he doesn’t like sharing” her with other men, with Gibson saying, “Sometimes I have to though. She makes me.”

Her husband gave $5,000 to her campaign around the time the videos were filmed, according to public filings in Virginia.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

Tips or donations? Hard to say.

5. HTM

HTM Member

Pretty dumb to run for public office when you know you have sex acts on video in the public domain out there.

Rightly or wrongly, it's going to be a big problem.

Deckard likes this.
  6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

It's a republican district, so nothing wrong with a hail mary play.

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

@Jontro how was the viewing experience?

Deckard and Jontro like this.
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

i mean... it makes me want to vote when i grow up. will need to research more of her vids, for science

9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

I would like to know more about her “positions” before I could vote for her.

Seriously though doing pron I wouldn’t necessarily consider it disqualifying but I think it was dumb of her to run for office knowing that stuff was out there and that she had willingly done so on a site that could be accessed by a lot of people.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

If she wins, it'll continue to haunt her in the state house.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I think y'all might overestimate negative impact, given what we've been seeing more recently. Things that used to haunt candidates don't necessarily matter to the electorate anymore. Like the guy who made up his entire life still serving in the US House and people bragging of sexual assault winning leadership spots in the executive branch. Maybe you'll say it's going to be different for women, and that might be right.

But I bet a lot of the electorate doesn't care about this issue. Parents will get puritanical about teachers, sure, but our standards for politicians don't really exist. It's almost like people just want entertainment and someone who will adhere to their perceived team.

Ottomaton, T_Man, Jontro and 3 others like this.
  12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

I do think women have a bit of a different standard and slut shaming is still a thing. Male
    Politicians including our last president do seem to get away with some of that or it even
    Helps them in some ways.

I also wouldn’t judge things by George Santos as he lied his way to office and the only reason he’s not out is becaue McCarthy is protecting him. He needs every vote he can get to maintain his narrow majority.

ROCKSS likes this.
  13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Gibson's Invoking the concept of revenge p*rn is probably disingenuous causally and behaviorally, but I'm genuinely curious about all the different legal traps here in terms of how individual states enforce that particular concept; and separately how copyright privileges are alloted between Gibson and the primary and secondary hosting portals.

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

If she gets paid for views on her old video clips, running for office might be a genius move to bump revenues. But, given the industry, she probably doesn't get paid and instead will lose on a double-whammy -- giving away her p*rn for free for others to profit on, and also be discriminated against in her campaign and future employment.

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

if VA-05 can send Bigfoot Erotica devotee Denver Riggleman to DC, we can send this lady to Richmond.

Also worth saying that literally every single person here and on TV talking about this scandal and how it will hurt her career is a person who willingly consumes the legal content she produces.

Amiga likes this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Don’t forget Ted Cruz and Step Mom pron.

as for me I would never debase myself to such prurient interests I would only look at her product for purely assessment of her fitness to serve the good people of Virginia;):p

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I couldn’t care less about what she does in her personal life. Heck, I’m a Democrat and if her and her husband get off to doing that stuff and she still wants to run for office, knowing the consequences it’ll have on her campaign, and as @B-Bob points out, who knows? In Virginia, she’s breaking new ground. Maybe it’ll even help get her votes.

What I’m more curious about is could it hurt her husband’s career? I didn’t catch what he does, but I can imagine some corporate settings that would frown on that “part-time” gig being publicly known. Just something that crossed my mind.

18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

@Nook how was making the experience?

B-Bob and Invisible Fan like this.
  20. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

I’ll vote for her because at least she’s honest unlike that sack of lying senile shiit we have in the WhiteHouse.