1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is not a government of the people

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Because the left said so.

As you are getting a pretty good understanding of in recent history, facts do not matter to them. Only their opinions and feelings.

#41 Downtown Sniper, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    John Oliver and cml750 like this.
  2. Downtown Sniper

Probably just to try and even up the playing field with all the propaganda specifically against Trump.

LULZ.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  3. Downtown Sniper

At one point I would've said nice trolling effort.

But considering how unhinged and deranged the left has become, this is actually legitimate thinking to some people.

Crazy world we live in these days.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Says the guy that liked a post ranting about Mexican nationals voting in our country...

5. Downtown Sniper

You are missing one very important key word.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

I dislike trump as much as the next guy... but you sound like a loon. He’s not going to suspend the election, and a civil war isn’t coming.

I could see him declaring war with someone right before the election though, and that would likely keep him in power.

But it’s not the end of the world. We are divided as hell, and I think it’s up to the dems to run a more moderate candidate that can bridge the divide.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would say the people who voted for an individual for all practical purposes has zero individual merit, with no nuanced knowledge in macroeconomics and constitutional law, who doesn't even understand the difference between life and health insurance, who never once in his life had the motivation to intellectually challenge himself, who's own ghost writer for his book claimed that there is a strong possibility that the man has never completed reading a book in his entire life, who is a edgelord who purposefully states unhinged controversial things to rile up his base at the cost of dividing the country, who states "I'm a very stable genius" in a non ironic manner, who's closest advisors that he hand picked hinself have stated how child like his mind is to manage the world's largest bureaucracy and command the world's most powerful military are unhinged and derranged.

8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Side note. Has Vegas placed odds on if Trump will illegally use the presidential text alerts to try and influence the next election?

Presidential Alert:

MAGA!

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I would say it is the people beating on the doors of SCOTUS whilst wearing Disney princess backpacks, not people who simply practiced democracy in voting. Voting is what democracy looks like.

11. fchowd0311

I would say the former has more severe consequences and the latter is just a symptom of frustration of those consequences.

12. Bandwagoner

So in your opinion unhinged and deranged people perform actions that require minimal effort and have greater consequences. I would disagree.

13. dmoneybangbang

So then you admit the Russians needed to help Trump to win. LULZ.

GOP needs Russian help to win against Hillary. Whoops.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

I would say unhinged and derranged people who voted out of a criteria of spite and a desire to trigger people they disagree with for a position that manages the world's largest bureaucracy and commands the world's most powerful military instead of a criteria of competency and stability have more severe consequences than angry protestors.

15. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Go for a walk. Maybe go to a plant nursery and get some flowers to plant or just look at the plants and relax a bit.

John Oliver likes this.
  16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

democrats are p*****s and deserve to lose. They act above all this crap and aren't willing to get their hands dirty. Trump doesn't care and in all fairness he deserves to win.

17. Bandwagoner

are you arguing effectiveness of action or deranged actions here?

If it is effectiveness, I agree voting is far more effective. Not at all deranged or unhinged as you first cited.

18. biina

biina Member

Then you do not know what democracy is. I advise you make a little effort to at least learn the basic definition of democracy.

19. Bandwagoner

As a PRC bot, I take no advice about voting from you. Work on getting rid of your new dictator.

20. fchowd0311

I disagree. I believe desiring an unhinged idiot to manage the world's largest bureaucracy and command the world's most powerful military out of spite and a desire to trigger people you disagree with is severely derranged.