1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is a wake up call for republicans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Jan 17, 2021.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Not worth the fight it would start. The double standard is through the charts heaven forbid I post anything political while they can post the most insane nonsense daily.

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

You don't have to fight, just post it without comment. The people that post pissed off about it at least will have seen it. And you do not have to reply to them. Guerilla tactics.

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I already write my own pedantic pontifications in the evils of Trump on FB. Although I don’t do them in black and white video and I don’t look like Ryan Reynolds.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

This a wake up call for the Ds who think that this is a wake up call for the Rs.

The first wake up call for the Rs is that they managed to lose the POTUS and both Houses.

The second wake up call for the Rs is that their seditious vote to invalidate the EC votes has lost them corporate campaign donations.

Invisible Fan and pgabriel like this.
  5. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

People like this guy aren't going to listen. They aren't even on social media. The lone wolf types are the ones that are the real concern in my opinion.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...lized-he-s-law-enforcement-nightmare-n1254510

"Lonnie Coffman, the man accused of driving a pickup truck filled with Molotov cocktails and other deadly weapons to the nation’s capital, lives in a brick ranch house in the backwoods of Alabama.

Coffman had no criminal record. No apparent social media accounts. And no city officials or law enforcement in the area had ever come into contact with him."

"The 70-year-old Alabama man with no criminal history or known extremist ties represents the worst nightmare for law enforcement, experts say — an apparent lone wolf who operated completely under the radar."

6. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think the Republicans unplugged the phone before they went to bed, for the most part.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

At this rate, all Republicans care about is a check from Uncle Sam, not feeling guilty for doing suspect **** (harassing others, polluting their environment, their bodies, etc...), and finding something to beat down or oppress in order to make themselves feel better whether it be blowing up other countries or splitting "non-citizen" brown people into ice boxes.

Dub**** should've been the best president since Reagan except Fox News couldn't get behind that fat lie.

Who knew they couldn't patch up housing like they did Enron....

8. Buck Turgidson

9. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Wonder if cops need to start stop and frisking and profile certain people. I mean they seem to fit a description.

mdrowe00 and jiggyfly like this.
  10. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why is no one saying that the woman threw a punch at the officer?

It's as plain as day.