1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There Will Be a Game 7

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by freddyg956, Apr 28, 2014.

1. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

It's not over

I know we are down 3-1, but this is far from over.
    We play at home, and if we win, all we have to do is go to portland and win again.
    1 game at a time. Yes we have been screwed by the refs, Yes we have made dumb plays down the stretch, but we still have to believe and trust this team. I love the Rockets just as much as the next guy, and it hurts, but at the end of the day it's just a game and life goes on. So instead of bashing the coach, bashing Lin, let's show some support for our team and give it all we have on Wednesday and you never know what can happen. This Blazers team is extremely cocky, I despise them, and I think they are messing with the Rockets mentally. We just need to settle down, play our game, and whoop their ass.
    It's not over though by any means. Jump on the bandwagon now as we come back and win this series and bring back clutch city.
    Troy Daniels is the new cassell time to let him free.

2 people like this.
  2. Progs

Progs Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

I hope so. It's not over yet.

But if Rockets don't win, there will be a big change on this team. I am sure Morey will go after Melo very hard.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

5. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

My face as I read this..thank you for the post..I've was extremely hurt by this one..now I feel confident we can come back..the refs have really taken over this series..this was nationally televised..everyone was watching the way they cheated..I hoping the change the way they are officiating this series

6. LelWestbrick

LelWestbrick Rookie

At this point I want it to be over. Mchale will not be fired if we don't lose in the first round, a first round exit will force real change.

7. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

It's not over because Troy showed he can play with the pros.

It's not over because Dwight showed he can make his free throws in crunch time.

It's not over because James hasn't showed his efficiency.

8. Asian Sensation

I still think we'll win as well and when we do it will be that much sweeter. Closing teams out are one of the hardest things to do in the NBA and I know the Blazers ain't about that life.

We win 5 fairly easily
    We win 6 in a tight one
    We win 7 in a blowout

In the small chance we do get eliminated.. we still win as it probably means no more McHale and Lin.

2 people like this.
  9. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Kenny Smith's mentality

Game 5, no way they beat us on our home court.
    Game 6, you just have to win one game.
    Game 7, (i forgot what else he said)

10. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

I don't understand how a "fan" can want his team to lose. Doesn't make sense to me, but then again, not everyone has sense.
    I want us to comeback and win. McHale while not the best coach wants to win. If I were him, I would be telling this team that he wants them to win for his daughter he lost last year. Bring a fire into them that will just ignite a run. The team is capable of winning 3 in a row against this team, and damn it we will !!!

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

You have to know how to close games, but this team doesn't have the faintest clue, and it starts with the coach. It's not over, but it might as well be. I'll believe we have a chance when I see us play a complete game for a change.

12. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

That is exactly what they should be thinking. 1 game at a time, it's a game at home, take care of business. Go to portland and win no matter what. Then come back home and see what happens.
    We did it agains OKC with a lesser squad, and lost at home in game 6, we can win this series. No negativity guys, believe!

13. willwmc

willwmc Member

Win or Lose I wanna see a Game 7 OT...this series is da ***** :grin:

14. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

We have competed every game, 3 ot games. The coach didn't tell Lin to run up the court. The coach didn't call a foul on Howard in game 1. It's a team effort, and we lose as 1 and win as 1. Just have to go out and play , give it your all and hope for the best.

15. Jack Slaw

Jack Slaw Member

Exactly. Lin is who he is; it's not his fault that he's in the game. Can't McHale see that Lin going to **** up if he puts him in the closing minutes?

16. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

We losing in 6 still. Take off the homer shades

17. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

I think the Rockets are still in this. Portland played a little more desperate in the 4th quarter and the Rockets will play with that same desperation in Game 5 and probably get a win to bring it back to Portland. At that point, it's anyone's series.

18. conquistador#11

hey all the pressure is on portland now. =)

19. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

And to those saying if it was that easy, how did we get down 3-1 in the first place... Sometimes a young team like the rockets need to go through the troughs to experiences the peaks. Let's hit that peak boys....

20. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

As long as we don't play on TNT we will win