1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There was and will always be one Tracy McGrady

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by htwnbandit, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Rox11

Rox11 Member

[​IMG]
    He knew i pinned him so he keeps responding to my post :grin:

We know Tracy quit but whats funny is that how many people just told him they lost respect for him? yet tracytin continues on with "gods work"

Its like me hating chicken and somebody starts a thread about chicken recipes and i hijack it to tell you why chickens are bad because they are weak in the farms or some baloney like that. This guy i assume is in his 40's and acts this way, i'm not trying to be mean but it is real sad that he will chases this to his grave.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

there was a chicken in the toronto game!

nice try , laying an egg on that analogy.

3. Rox11

Rox11 Member

[​IMG]
    hes around your age so this is a more appropriate crying picture for you;)

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You never won a McGrady-related argument on this site and people laugh at your moronic posts.

You refuse to respond to any direct question that debunks your moronic posts and counter with nonsense questions.

How about you answer a person before asking them a question and then dancing around screaming "you didn't answer my question, I won", when you were the person that has been asked first.

And no, I won't report you, I can handle myself without having to post BS or run to the mods.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

I have no idea what you are trying to do, but it's not going to stop me from posting FACTS about the TOPIC.

speaking of which,

Harden led the Rockets and defeated a lower seed team. The Rockets have home court advantage.

Why couldn't McGrady beat a lower seed Utah team in Houston?

6. tinman

Supporting Member

You won't report me because you know I'm not a racist and you put that out there cause you will never win a McGrady argument with any Rockets fan.

Ok, I'll make it even easier for you.

Which Rockets led the Rockets to playoff series victories?

1. James Harden
    2. Tracy McGrady
    3. Hakeem Olajuwon
    4. Moses Malone
    5. Dwight Howard
    6. Yao Ming

there's a correct answer to this.

7. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Im a fan of mac but he is not better then what we have now. FAN means--
    aficionado or supporter, is a person who is enthusiastically devoted to something or somebody, such as a band, a sports team.

What fan means to tincry
    You are a TOF and that will not be tolerated round these parts since im a 99er. By you claiming fan for this here person, you are to have a bounty set on you since automatically you are disrespecting Rockets history, present and future.

Its sad to be a fan for the same team as you...

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Answer my question, then I'll answer yours. You learn this in kindergarten.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Say his name .. JAMES
    HARDEN

JAMES like James Bond
    HARDEN like not soft and quiting

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You call tinman out on never responsible to questions and replying with nonsense questions... In reply, he leaves out my question for the 10th time and wants me to answer a new question. This guy is unbelievable.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Fixed, damn phone.

You call tinman out on never responding to questions and replying with nonsense questions... In reply, he leaves out my question for the 10th time and wants me to answer a new question. This guy is unbelievable.

12. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Don't do that to tinytin now hes going to th----
    oh no hes already run to the principals office :( way to go pal

[​IMG]

13. tinman

Supporting Member

You called me a racist pal. I'm not going to give you the benefit of the doubt of anything. And I'm the one who asked you the first simple question on who's better.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

oh you want to play?

ok.

you try you try

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2XxT0zI2W7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Rox11

Rox11 Member

difference is i accept him losing and weeping unlike you who attacks every person that says im a FAN
    your going to ignore what i say anyways and ask a moronic question....sigh
    [​IMG]

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

That interview showed how much he cared and wanted to carry the team, he could've instead blamed his team that completely let him down. Guy posted historic playoff numbers and played with one of the worst rosters in recent history, yet put the blame on him and protected the team.
    That's a true leader.

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You never answered anyone, don't blame it on me now.

And no, I don't think Harden is clearly better than a prime McGrady, no stats or eyetest prove it.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

no you don't . you make excuses for his losing.

http://www.clutchcity.net/news/1545/the_day_t-mac_lost_houston/

So how exactly, in the span of a Presidential term, have things gone so horribly wrong for McGrady in Houston?

After the Rockets 40-point loss in Dallas in Game 7 in 2005, McGrady said, “I’m 25 years old and I’ve got a lot more years in this league, and I will be back next year. I will be back next year.”

I believed him. We believed him. Only, he wasn’t back the next year. While McGrady sat out some games with a legitimate back injury, the 2005-06 lottery season saw him miss many others for mysterious reasons.

McGrady returned strong the next season and played very well for much of the first half of 2007-08, but he still managed to feed his critics by how he responded when there was an uphill battle to climb. There was that game against Golden State. There was that game in Philadelphia. There were several games he just decided not to play in the final hour. While naysayers mocked McGrady’s "It's On Me" declaration (followed by "It Wasn't Really On Me"), this was something far more concerning. There was a growing sentiment that McGrady, while gloriously talented, was not the guy you wanted next to you in the foxhole if things started to go south.

Yet, while this voice of frustration was starting to build in the city towards McGrady, his rare talent and critical importance to the team drowned it out. He still had the support of the majority of the fans.

Then Toronto happened.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Prime Tmac was a top 1-2 scorer in the league.
    James Harden is a top 1-2 scorer in the league.

Prime Tmac never won MVP. that's because others had better regular seasons.
    James Harden .. we'll wait and see what they say

Prime Tmac wanted to leave the Magic after a horrible regular season. Got his wish , traded to Rockets

Prime Harden led the Rockets to the #2 seed and has no plans on leaving on first signs of adversity
    (all these statements are not racist or not- 'semi racist') -I will note this based on your accusations

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Ill just prolong this thread to continue to make you a joke, lets keep going yes?

Yet again tincry is putting words into my mouth and posting articles as if i wrote them because he has nowhere else to turn.

All im arguing for over here is that you are borderline a dictator for freedom on a sports page. It is blowing my mind how no mod has a problem with this?
    People cannot say i like something anymore?
    It is because tincry is a childish grown up who cant accept that we still like a player who did a few wrongs during his time here...for that childishness here's a picture
    [​IMG]