1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There is SO MUCH anger towards the team, is there way to e-mail Rockets and vent??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Verbatim, Apr 10, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

Is there an offical site or e-mail for venting to the rockets?

Something like "I was going to buy season tickets next year but not now....

2. min

min Member

just don't go to any games or buy any of their paraphanelia...

and complain on radio talk shows!!!

=)

gawd... i'd love to hear what the houston talk shows are saying now... i'm in pittsburgh...

anyone have any links? or care to share what people are saying on the air?

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

4. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

I wonder...

why the Rockets have one of the worst home attendance averages in the league...

could it be because when you do decide to go, it's 1000x more unbearable to watch live... than it is on TV?

5. min

min Member

anyone care to share.. what they are saying on houston sports talk shows?

isn't there a post game show? did any angry fans calling and b****?

6. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

I'll fill you guys in tommorow...I can't bear to listen ot anything sports related right now. I even missed Sportscenter for the first time in weeks.

7. bigballerj

bigballerj Member

On Sport Radio 610's Rockets post game show, the host suggested they get rid of everyone not named Yao Ming. It was so ugly that it was very entertaining. This team has so many problems to sort through in the off season that its unlikely this team will contend for anything in the near future.

8. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

Sadly, the Rockets will make UNBELIEVABLE amounts of money on merchandise this upciming year.

THAT IS IF they don't ruin them again. although I thought they were pretty cool when they were debuted; something complatetly out of the ordinary.

Out of the ordinary and, dare I hear one of my English teachers in the background screeching, sucky.

Anyway, it is all my fault the Rockets *hopefully still won't* failed to make the postseason this year.

It's actually the reason why they haven't made it to the postseason since 99.

It's the year I left Houston. You know when I return they'll win it all. But until then, I appologize preemptively beforehand for next year, and hopefully ONLY next season. (You never know, Rice might likeme;)).

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

If this team is still together opening day of next season, Naismith will come out of his grave and personally beat Les' ass. In fact, is there any Greek God for sports? Cuz he'll come back from the ashes and straight bomb on Greenway too :mad: