1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cashmoney, Dec 14, 2015.

1. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Btw need more folks mad about the urbanization of pop culture.

2. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

This thread is like a parent telling another parent about his own kid :

"There is light at the end of the tunnel, I hope the next Call of Duty game will be good enough to keep my kid stay away from drugs for 3 months so that at least he get a chance to pass the exam and go to college."

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

You put your kid in football. Make him lift like his dad and train together. Become a doctor. Meaning of life.

4. curbur

curbur Member

"James has been there through thick and thin with Khloe and we’d be surprised if he would decide to dump her now right before the holidays — not cool!

We don’t think it’s a big deal that Khloe and French ran into each other because they do run in the same circles sometimes. But we do understand that James feels distracted and can’t take the constant media attention. Khloe is super famous and every single move she makes is written about, so we can see why James is considering pulling the plug. "

Apparently being a ho is alright as long as you've established that you are one already in the media.

5. Handles

Handles Member

I can't believe I actually read most of this. Sounds like it was written by a 16 year old. "Not cool!"

6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

The light is so beautiful Nemo... :eek: