1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Fantasma Negro

Supporting Member

Perfectly timed heel turn, Bryan must be booking his own ****

Been waiting a long time for this

#7101 Fantasma Negro, Nov 18, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  2. J.R.

J.R. Contributing Member

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I clicked on the video and skimmed through it, Carlito must have fallen on some hard times to be running with whatever group this is

I would have been sure it was newjack by reading the headline if he weren't dead

5. Fantasma Negro

Supporting Member

aew is whack, the only guys booked properly are Bryan Danielson, MJF and Sammy Guavera. Jericho should stay gone. Cody still has no personality. All of the bucks matches are exactly the same. The Acclaimed are being wasted. Adam Cole is nothing but a cool theme song. Pac is insignificant. Darby is a dollar store Jeff Hardy. Does anyone know what Eddie Kingston's gimmick is? Punk is ****ing lame, he might as well have stayed retired, all he's doing is stealing Khan's money. They have too many guys that can't work or cut a descent promo. Vince isn't trippin on aew, he probably wants Bryan back but he probably knows that if aew doesn't slash its roster and get the guys to work on their promos and ring work, Bryan, Sammy and MJF will be under the titan banner.

body slam likes this.
  6. Fantasma Negro

Supporting Member

I hope this means aew just a new booker

7. body slam

body slam Member

The WWE acknowledged Impact on Smackdown and caller the KO Champion a World Champion.

8. VanityHalfBlack

I think Wrestling in general has been pretty bad since the pandemic. I don't know maybe I'm just getting bored of the fake fighting or the story and promos is just not that engaging anymore. I'll watch here and there but not like I used to back in the day.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  9. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member

For me back in the day was the NWO / DX / Stone Cold / Rock era. My oldest was young and I would watch with him. Got steadily more boring after that. You're right, the pandemic had an effect. Wrestling in empty arenas drove home wrestling being fake as ****,

VanityHalfBlack likes this.