1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

"Cause everybody who knows this place knows...that once you wrestle John Cena and lose, it's time to get out the shovels because guys like you bury guys like me." - AJ Styles

Quote of the year right here.

2. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

3. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

That segment was awesome, its like they are building this feud as the IWC vs the casual fan, can't believe Cena almost said Bullet Club.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I thought he did. I was like uh ohhhhhhh, he gon' git a nasty email!

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Cena for sure said bullet club and he sounded like he meant to say it... He knows he's the one guy on the company Vince isn't going to say anything to hahah

That segment was amazing, both guys throwing some shade was nice... And I'm glad they are using AJ like this, his character seems so much more genuine and interesting when he is a heel. He never quite looked comfortable cutting those baby face promos

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Anybody going to try to get NXT Takeover tickets during Summerslam weekend today? Presale is at 9am code WWENXT if anybody is interested. I got tickets for Raw following Summerslam and if I get this, I'm going to Brooklyn :)

EDIT: and I'm going to NY in August :)

#4266 Dave2000, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  7. VanityHalfBlack

^damn, I overslept. But I'm here already for takeover the end. Let's see what's all the fuss about. It's at full sail, oh lucky me

8. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

You are going to the show tonight? Thats awesome, I have always wanted to go to a show at Full Sail but everytime I'm in Orlando they aren't taping, did go and see the outside of the performance center once though.

9. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Super Musclebuster...Holy S***!

10. Dave2000

this was a total random gif I saw off of NBC Sports' report from last night.....

[​IMG]

11. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Nakamura has thrown out the first pitch for the Rangers before, I think him and Yu are friends

[​IMG]

12. Dave2000

damn that was back in 2012, crazy

13. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

NXT tapings just announced!
    Finn vs. Shinsuke

I wonder if Demon Finn finally taking his first loss and this being called "The End" that he finally gets the callup.

14. VanityHalfBlack

So I was at takeover in Full Sail and my favorite moment of the show is when my section got called out for saying the dumbest chants ever. Did that made it on the show? It was a lot of fun though. I checked the takeover in Brooklyn tickets and really good seats close to the ring are like $500??? Yeah, I think I'll just stick to the network for that one.

15. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I think you can expect Finn to be drafted at the brand split... Wouldn't be surprised if Nakamara is to.

I really liked the "Cien" guy that debuted... His character is weird though.

16. VanityHalfBlack

Cien guy was awesome. I REALLY LIKED that match with Ty Dillenger. Crowd seemed to be behind the 10 gimmick.

17. HTOWNTAKEOVER

HTOWNTAKEOVER Member

I rarely go to house shows, but I decided to go to the one tomorrow in college station since I have nothing planned to do on tomorrow. ringside seat for 50 bucks.

only downside is that they didn't bring most of the good stars for the show like styles, reigns, new day and rollins.

ambrose, zayn, owens, kane, big show, enzo and cass at advertised for the one in college station. at least enzo and cass there.

18. VanityHalfBlack

^ hmm, I might go to that one.

19. HTOWNTAKEOVER

HTOWNTAKEOVER Member

50 bucks for ring side seats, and parking 5 bucks. cant beat that. nice little road trip.

20. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

My first ever time going to an event was at reed arena probably twelve years ago for a Raw... Do they still do Raws there occasionally?