1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The "What ever happened to that actress?" thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Another Brother, Jul 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

[​IMG]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5gvDf-UDEIk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5gvDf-UDEIk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

^^^ At first, I thought you posted a photoshop of her lips, but then I saw the video and I almost puked. :( How does a person decide to do that iSht to themselves and mess up their face, I'll never know.

The show with Nikki Cox was probably only around because of her. I remember I jer... I mean, enjoyed that show show plenty. Gosh, that was a horrible show except when she was in the scenes.

I'm still stuck on "Laura from Family Matters." The UPN DOES destroy many a careers. :(

2. conquistador#11

he was in traffic, and that's when i thought his comeback was in full effect. He then appeared on an episode of CSI miami as a pervert. =(

I'm glad Gretchen mol was able to dig her way out of the hole and back into the spotlight.

3. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

They want to be perfect...you know, have all the things people find beautiful (full lips, large breasts, small waists, large rear ends) they don't understand that you can never make yourself perfect. Different people have different flaws.

As for the UPN thing, if they would have made some quality programming then there wouldn't have been that problem. For some reason people haven't figured out yet that there is a great deal of minorities who aren't filthy rich or crack heads, go figure.

4. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Nikki Cox was already pretty with her natural lips...they were big enough.

Now she looks like Jacqueline Wildenstein with the lips!

Anyway, what happened to Jonathan Taylor Thomas? I'll google him, just wanted to type that!

5. theHRdept

theHRdept Member

sarah michelle geller was on robot chicken and has 5 new movies coming out in the next year.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Damn, she has fallen off big time if she has to say from family matters. That was about 14 years ago. :(

7. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

This is the most recent thread I can find on Sarah Michelle Gellar (other than that brain dead "celebrity you don't normally find attractive" thread, which I'd rather not revive). Just read about her new show and looked up her pictures and OMGWTF. She on drugs or something? I never found her all that attractive but thought she might age much like Heather Locklear did. Boy was I wrong.

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

Seems to be really hard for minorities to break out into a hit movie, TV show, or some other medium.

9. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Billie Piper

10. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Montel Williams was selling small loans on my tv the at 2am.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Hunt washed out with the tide of that grumpy, damaged old-guy sub-genre, she was also already a little long in the tooth as most of her best years were doing Trancers sequels and Mad About You.

Judd gambled on a lot of dark crime stuff and missed out on the romantic comedy wave that puts actress salaries on parity with men after the '90s. Ironically enough those other girls get the highest-profile indie projects and get Oscar noms for them, like Aniston pouting for two hours in that grocery store movie.

Fonda helped launch three separate genres in the '90s: stalker roommate, Gen-X rom-coms and girl spy/assassin, but I think her particular look fell out of favor and Jackie Brown was too little, too late. She could have probably eased into Elisabeth Shue's status now; but she took a lot of time off somewhere in the early '00s.

I don't know who Sally Richardson is.

12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Hunt was nominated for an Oscar last year, so I wouldn't say she has completely washed out.

13. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Those 2 hot chicks from "American Beauty", Thora Birch and Mena Suvari

I must have used a whole box of tissues .... fantasizing about them when I was a teenager.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Asian Sensation