1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Utah j*zz

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zainahsan93, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

Can't rep you enough for this. Buck the Fazz! :mad:

2. BMoney

BMoney Member

Stop posting.

3. skyline07

skyline07 Member

I honestly hate their fans more then the team, but right now all my focus is on the Mavs and their stupid fans+Cuban

4. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Can anybody post a picture of those 4 or 5 utah fans that go to all the games dressed as jerry slaon look alikes, that is so funny!

5. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Winner

6. jscmedia

jscmedia Member

i hope LA doesn't get to excited over that win against the little guys from Jizzel land. That crew looks so bad it almost made me feel.....ops...what was I thinkin' Kill the jazz!

7. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I remember this like it was yesterday.

**** the Jazz.

8. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

There will always be room in my heart to hate the Jazz. ALWAYS.

9. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

Don't get upset with me sir for our team wearing floaties.....

10. BleedRocketsRed

To the people in this thread referring to them as "Jazz," STOP IT.

They are the j*zz. There is no Jazz in Utah.

To answer the question, HELL YES WE STILL HATE UTAH. They are a classless cheating organization and this should never be forgotten. Their fans are the same classless group.

And they have Josh Howard now making them easier to hate (as if it wasn't easy enough).

11. BleedRocketsRed

Its Juck the Fizz

1 person likes this.
  12. CCorn

CCorn Member

There name alone deserves hate. What the hell does Jazz have to do with Utah? It should be called the Utah nobody cares about us or the Utah Jimmers.

13. xAliceInChains

Besides Kirilenko, and Okurs unkempt hair, I've never hated the players on the Jazz, always disliked the fans.

14. bpbkforlife

bpbkforlife Member

Die hard Rockets fan, I hate Dallas and Utah 4ever ever ever ever!

15. PeekingDuck

PeekingDuck Member

I have enough hate for both Dallas and Salt Lake, but those smug, self-righteous, painfully stupid Jazz fans still edge it.

16. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Member

It is in my DNA to hate The Jazz...

http://bbs.clutchcity.net/showthread.php?p=5943037#post5943037

I live in Australia, Rockets fan since the 80's and even I have never been able to stand the Jazz, never really knew why....they just made me sick.

From Stockton's short shorts, Malone's elbows, Hornicek's hair, Eaton's head, Ostertag's ostertag, Sloan's whining even the way Bryon spelt Brian really really agitated & stirred up great resentment & furious anger!

They could trade for Chuckwagon, Landry & Lowry...be coached by Olajuwon, and I would still hate the jazz the same way I hate wet socks.

In fact I would hate them more for condemning such fine men to the hell hole that is salt lake city.

We must save Derrick Favours from this punishment of playing in front of Utah fans.

1 person likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

j*zz, Fakers, MavPricks...Spurs

18. Cannonball

Cannonball Member

There's plenty to hate about the Jazz. But you don't have to resort to stupid juvenile bull**** to make your point. It weakens your position. I'm quite disappointed by the number of posters in this thread who've resorted to childish name calling. This is ClutchFans. We're supposed to have higher standards and you all are making this site look like SpursTalk. Criticize the Jazz all you want, just try to act like an adult when you do it.

PS - I'm a jazz musician. I've been to Utah. There is most definitely jazz in SLC. Not as much as there is in New Orleans obviously, but it's there.

19. BlackRedDog

BlackRedDog Member

lol bolded part was funny

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Honor your point. Agreed but can't help it. It's just sports....man.....try to loosen up....it's not politics....serious business