1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Ultra Efficient ANTIFA & BLM Random Violence Video thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Was he seeking sanctuary?

Nook likes this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bringing a gun to a protest and murdering unarmed protestors is something you are defending?

Man you guys are really hateful of liberals

3. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he could add Antifa to this litany. just fa, actually, facists by any other name.

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Exactly in the scenario where everyone was trying to pile on him and he shot only the 2 imminent threats...if he was truly wanting to just murder instead of self defense, he had about 20-30 targets within easy distance scrambling away

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If I got into a bar fight with some frat boy on 6th street and in the middle of fight I pulled out a gun and shot him what do you think would happen to me in the system of justice we have?

You Trumpers really are full of hate and violence. You guys and Trump are going further then even his lawyer went today. His lawyer basically had to claim that his client (a 17 year old) was a constitutionally deputized member of some sort of official militia.

somehow I don’t think Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton were planning his role in the militia back then. Also the interpretation of that militia that the constitution deputizes to have the ability to take violent action now is widely known as The National Guard not a militia that some 17 year creates on 4 Chan. Which this murder was not a member of.

He murdered two people. Yes he’ll have his day in court to claim self defense. For which he’ll have no police able to witness on his behalf because they did not intervene, and a whole heck of a lot of witnesses who will tell the truth as they can recall.

He probably has a better chance claiming insanity honestly.

jiggyfly, fchowd0311 and Jimmy Chase like this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Imagine if MS13 just decided to claim in court they were a constitutionally designated “Militia”... yeah you Trumpers are freaking sick in the head.

JuanValdez and Dubious like this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

If someone with an ak47 walked into a Mickey D's - what should people do? wait there and get shot? No, you attack the gunman.

This kid went into a protest brandishing a gun. People are going to assume he has violent intent.

Gun nutters need to realize that if you go around carrying a gun picking fights and aiming your guns at people, you are responsible for the deaths that come of it.

Dubious likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yes technically it's a felony and that would make them a criminal.

But the real question you need to ask yourself...

Does it make them morally reprehensible. I don't think you've ever went far enough in your thought process on this subject matter to consider this question and only rely on legal technicalities.

Dubious likes this.
  9. ROXRAN

Laws are laws for a reason.
    If one wants to come into the country, they need to go in by the process involved. Otherwise who do we know who is coming in? They could be a hardworking person that wants to start a family and work hard or a hardcore criminal that would put a knife in your gut for $5 or someone unaware of spreading COVID

10. fchowd0311

You pretend as if I don't want a secured border where we know who's coming in and out.

You have a problem seperating policy with individual morality. You can wish for a utopia where illegal border crossers don't exist but at the end of the day, for most illegal border crossers are doing nothing more than doing what they believe is best for their family.

You can have empathy for non violent illegal border crossers that just want an opportunity for their family and not see them as morally reprehensible while also resting a secure border.

Is that impossible for you? Or do you think you can attempt some empathy?

How do you know that you wouldn't be one of these illegal border crossers if you were born south of the border?

11. ROXRAN

I don’t think you do want a secure border
    I can empathy all I want but a border that is secure is necessary and that’s the bottom line

Corrosion likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

If you wanted a secure border you would have followed the advice of actual security experts and civil engineers when they said that drones, cameras and patrols are far more effective than a wall. You only want a wall because Trump made it into a campaign wedge issue. Before Trump I'm confident you didn't give two ***** about a wall. Bts all those measures were part of Hillary's plan for border security.

13. ROXRAN

Your confidence is misplaced in ignorance unfortunately

cml750 likes this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

I find it hilarious how some on the right are so scared of the protesters and ANTIFA and seem to believe they will be confronted by mobs of young unemployed whites and scary blacks from BLM.

I was out there in Chicago at the protests and when the looting took place. Me and my crew sat there eating Andy Cap cheese fries while a group of idiots ran around stealing from Gucci while peaceful protesters shouted in the background. No one tried to rob us or was violent towards us other than the Chicago PD that decided to go out of there way to get to us and bark at us for not leaving the area. When the crowd got larger we went back to the parking area for protesters and saw Chicago PD slashing tires. When we got closer they scattered like roaches but had already slashed quite a few tires. That video tape was subpoenaed by an attorney looking to represent the protesters.

15. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

The reason gun laws are the gun laws of this nation is because a vocal minority backed by the deep pockets of the industry seeking profits and donations from deceived rubes, lobbied hard against any candidate that has a different interpretation. Big money and big bluster covering for a self-serving and dangerous issue, perverting the meaning of one of the most clumsily written Constitutional points. Obviously not the Founder's intent.

Evil outspent good, in Congress that can be bought.

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Andy Cap cheese fries.

Yum!

Nook likes this.
  17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Murder Dork!
    How's your White Fear going?

Jimmy Chase likes this.
  18. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

ROXRAN, you should change your name to "I RAN."

(Get it? "Bomb Iran!" hahaha "I RAN" doesn't mean being a snowflake coward. That's called . . . "being a snowflake coward.")

Jimmy Chase likes this.
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

The laws were never designed to have a 17 year old carry a dangerous weapon into a group of people peacefully protesting and expressing their 1st amendment rights. If a gunman walks into a McDonalds and someone shoots him - he's a hero. Yet somehow when this gunman walks into a protest no one is allowed to stop him?

We don't need vigilantes. If you want to play cop, join the academy. But someone who takes the law into their own hands should be arrested and prosecuted for putting the public at risk. This kid is a criminal.

20. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The mayor said he is moving after this incident at his crib...

A mass gathering devolved into a riot after individuals broke windows, burglarized a business, and lit a fire in an occupied apartment building. A group began by gathering in the North Park Blocks near Northwest Park Avenue and Northwest Couch Street. About 10:00p.m., a march began in the street to the area of Northwest 10th Avenue and Northwest Glisan Street. Some in the crowd began lighting off what appeared to be illegal commercial-grade fireworks. A fire was lit in a garbage can in the street. Some windows were broken and walls were defaced with graffiti (photo). In an attempt to deescalate, officers stayed out of sight and monitored the situation from a distance. However, the vandalism and burning continued. People were seen burglarizing a business, taking furniture out, and throwing it on the fires in the street (photo). At 11:05p.m., due to the ongoing criminal behavior, the incident was declared an unlawful assembly and all persons were told over loudspeaker to immediately leave the area by traveling to the west. Failure to adhere to this order may subject them to arrest, citation, or crowd control agents, including, but not limited to, tear gas and/or impact weapons. About 2 minutes later, officers observed someone throw burning material through a broken window into a ground-level business in a large, occupied apartment building. Out of concern that the fire could spread, causing an extreme life safety concern, the incident was declared a riot. Arson Investigators are looking for the suspect who started the fire. Over loudspeaker, participants in the gathering were told that the area was closed to all persons, including media and legal observers, to allow firefighters to respond and extinguish the fires. Few, if any, of the persons complied. Officers began to move the crowd. Immediately officers reported rocks and paint balloons being thrown at them. Arrests were made. As the crowd moved away, some attempted to stack debris in the road to create barricades. Officers cleared them. At least one more dumpster was lit on fire.