1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The truth of September 11

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rompa, Nov 5, 2001.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rompa

rompa Member

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Oh wonderful. Now we can hear from the idiots on this side of the globe... yipee.

3. rompa

rompa Member

And the stubborn narrow minded ones like yourself,

The facts are there man, maybe if u read it, unless u can speed read the whole article in 2 minutes, like the time of your reply
    implies.

#3 rompa, Nov 5, 2001
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2001
  4. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Coming from a documented racist and former member of the KKK, I would say that David Duke's writings don't hold much weight with the majority of folks with half a brain.

Or maybe that's the exact audience he is selling his books to.

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Considering the reputation and ideals of David Duke, it is not uncommon to label him an idiot without reading his articles.

Do you even know who David Duke is and the hate he espouses?

6. rompa

rompa Member

ummm nope never heard of him.
    maybe the jews killed his credibility through the media!

Anyway that dude is not the point here is another link i found.

http://www.mujahideen.fsnet.co.uk/index.htm

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

The first article you posted was written by one of the most notorious racists in the U.S. and blamed the Jews for the war.

The second link you posted predominantly blames the oil in Afghanistan for the war.

it also includes an article indicating that bin Laden says the Al'Qaeda is not responsible for the attacks - oooooh, I'm convinced.

What is your point?

8. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Wait a minute. You are espousing the ideas promoted in this article written by David Duke and you don't know who Duke is??

I think you fit the "half a brain" mentality HOOP-T mentions.

9. treeman

treeman Member

:rolleyes:

First you supply a link to an article by the former Grand Wizard of the KKK, who has had delusions about a Zionist conspiracy for a couple of decades.

Then you supply a link to a British-based organization that is recruiting holy warriors for the jihad (and who will likely be banned).

I don't think many people here are going to respond well to either of those. Your best hope is that no one actually reads them. Unbelievable.

10. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

11. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

CBFC...I didn't know there was a forum especially for racists bigots promoting hatred.

12. Ty_Webb

Ty_Webb Member

"However, it is essential that we understand the true motivations behind these men. Why are millions around the world growing to hate America so much? Why are growing numbers of men willing to sacrifice their lives to get at us? Even if we hunt down and kill all those remotely responsible for the terror of September, unless we find ways to lessen the growing world-wide hatred against us, more kamikazes will rise to take their place. America will sink into an increasing cycle of violence and fear."

How much do David Duke and that Jensen guy at UT sound alike? LOL.

Some of his anti-jew crap sounds a lot like Q8 too.

13. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

I am someone of a non-white race that would probably be hanging from a tree in front of a KKK persons house if they had their way......

Then Listen to my Opinion....

Read an Article based on Facts, not on "I heard on TV this guy is this or that..."

Many people on this thread sound as ignorant as Afghanistan children chanting death to America in ignorance of why they are being manipulated.

I Actually Agree with This Statement And Had Created Another thread Earlier in regards to this Subject:

"we must absolutely protect the Constitutional Rights of the American people. Erosion of Constitutional rights exposes us to greater danger than any individual acts of terrorism. Taking away Constitutional rights in the fight against terrorism is like burning your coat to protect yourself against the cold. Benjamin Franklin said it right. "People who give up freedom for security achieve neither." "

Benjamin Franklin is one of my heroes and I think that all Americans would be wise to heed his words.

And If Ariel Sharon Said this about my country :

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

Then he can can burn in Hell with Osama Bin Laden, and Sheikh Omar and the Taliban....and we'll send him there.....

14. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just because there is some truth to Duke's little article (I agree that the idea that Sep 11 happened because people are jealous of our freedom is absurd) does not mean that he is suddenly not an idiot with a horrible agenda.

These people make me so confused...
    Is it the liberal-run media
    or the Israeli-run media?

Here I thought it was the 4 MNC's that control > 80%.

Lol, that Sharon quote was "reported" after a private conversation between two people. Can't argue with that.

Maybe next we can see if Hitler had any Nostradamus-like predictions about the evil jews.

Thank you, rompa, for passing this trash our way. You are indeed an intelligent person.

15. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

I didn't realize the Klan had an office in Australia. Of all the great things this country has to export to the rest of the world, the hate-filled writings of David Duke are the thing you pick up on? Spectacular.

16. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

There is no forum for it, thats what I meant.

17. Q8 Rocket

Q8 Rocket Member

LOl stop these ridiculous posts and have an answer on this article no need for bashing this man .

i think treeman and his comapany have a hard work to do if they really want to protect thier meaningless ideas againts this article .

anyway , the truth itself speaks !!! open your eyes @_@

[​IMG]

Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, October 8th.

and please before bashing and attacking me , we have to see one comment on sharon's quote .

the only thing that i have to point out is that bin laden doesn't deserve to be the guy who protect palestinians rights , i mean a person like him who support Taliban and thier acts againts human rights in afganistan shouldn't represent himself like that especially if you know that i'm one of the shia muslims , shia muslims were of one the victims of taliban . they were massacred and tortured when taliban got afganistan . so anybody thinks i'm with these morons is wrong and of course i'm not with thier horrible 11th september attacks .

18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

This thread wasn't started about racist bigots. Give Rompa a break, he didn't know who the guy was.

19. Q8 Rocket

Q8 Rocket Member

what's your proof on that ?? i will appreciate if you can post it here .

moreover , even if this was taken in private it doesn't mean it's worng .

20. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Go back and read all of Rompa's posts. Then see if you still agree. A choice tidbit...

I can buy it if you have a real position on a subject, but to start calling an entire race 'swine' is not the sign of a fair-minded non-biggoted person, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.