1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Thread of The Donald

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Fantasma Negro, Jul 15, 2020.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Only a little delusional there, dude. How many times do you think that President Obama used the term, "I am the best at..." vs what trumpybear does on a daily basis?

London'sBurning likes this.
  2. Fantasma Negro

Obama was such an egotist his nickname was Emperor. You guys have short memories

3. Fantasma Negro

Because he wasn't. Check Obama's record, he sucked. He didn't do anything for black people, he barely did anything at all.

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

the11mingdynasty and Ubiquitin like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He labeled that himself?

Or was it cooky but job tea partiers who are now fascist bootlickers for Trump that coined it?

Show me a compilation of Obama being this egotistical:

#1165 fchowd0311, Nov 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    ROCKSS likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

can you try harder with the troll so I don't feel worse for wasting my time?

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

This post is just flat out stupid.

DD

AleksandarN, Zboy and Ubiquitin like this.
  8. Fantasma Negro

That's the face the illegal immigrant criminals will make when Biden turns the catch and release faucet back on

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Uhhhhh he called covid a hoax, discouraged masks and handled this worse than 3rd world countries. By no objective measure is your post factual, as are trumps baseless claims. At some point you need to think of this without emotion as a bystander . I’m not a democrat , so when I say your delusional I’m serious

AleksandarN, Zboy and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. Fantasma Negro

Trump built a wall to control illegal immigration and crime from flooding into America. Trump got the lowest unemployment ever recorded across all demographics. Trump fixed the trade deals. Trump got rid of Nafta and replaced it with the USMCA. Trump reformed the Medicare program. Trump removed the individual mandate from Obamacare. Trump approved the keystone and Dakota access pipeline creating thousands of jobs. Trump created veterans' choice to provide the best care for our vets. Trump moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. Trump got peace deals in the middle east. Trump fully funded the HBCUs for a long term. Trump made America energy independent. Trump lowered taxes and raised median household income to the highest level ever recorded. Trump removed net neutrality. Trump got the delinquent NATO countries to pay their fair share. Trump pulled America out of the Iran nuclear deal in which Obama just gave Iran planeloads of money for "nothing". Trump took out the leader of isis. Trump is/was bringing the troops home. Trump appointed the most circuit judges in four years than any other president ever and nominated three Justices to the Supreme Court.

12. Fantasma Negro

If you live in Houston, a sanctuary city, you should be

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Really no sense in going back and forth with you. You're so incredibly deluded that an intelligent conversation just isn't possible. I hope, for your sake, I hope someone in your family recognizes the cult-follower like tendencies you're showing and gets you the help you need.

MrBear1 and Andre0087 like this.
  14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

vlaurelio likes this.
  15. Newlin

Newlin Member

Trump is a mass murderer. The way he chose to handle Covid has killed tens of thousands. Instead of warning people about how dangerous Covid is, he chose to downplay everything. He flat out lied to the American people and we have lost far more people than we should have. Trump is an idiot and a jerk, conducting super spreader events all over the country. Worst president ever, and it’s not even close.

Deckard likes this.
  16. dmoneybangbang

LOL.... but you gave him that nickname because of the thought of a black man having power of you.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

i thought obama was half black half thai

18. dmoneybangbang

Maybe quarter black?

Jontro likes this.
  19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Thread of the DONALD!

Trump is the first incumbent president to lose in 28 years!!!!

He was so bad he motivated people to vote in record numbers against him!

HISTORY!!!!

Newlin likes this.
  20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yeah.... regarding those appointed judges