1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Stupid Things Trumps Says

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 22, 2015.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wait...which wars were started because of racism :confused:

You also seem to be very very confused about many a things, one of those things about what this country was founded for and what it has always stood for.

Also there are a few things racist always say. "What? I have a friend that's (Insert race here) it's fine!" and "Everyone is a little racist right?"

Hey, at least you are bold enough to admit it. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one right?

2. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

can someone PM me when DraftBoy10 flames-out or switches to his other shell account? K-thx-bye

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Things Trump says: Iraq War was a disaster.
    Things Clinton says: I voted for the Iraq War.

4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Hindsight evaluations are quite different from real time strategy decisions.
    Pretty much everyone but Bernie was for the Iraq invasion given the conditions that existed and the information presented. The irreconcilable differences between Islamic factions were discounted by every intelligence agency involved

Are there Trump quotes on the issue that date back before the second invasion? If so I would be as impressed with his judgment as I am with Bernie's.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

heeeheee

The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Trump Says He Can Predict Terrorism Via 'Feel'
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...mp-says-he-can-predict-terrorism-feel-n469281

The GOP front-runner reiterated past claims about his supposed vision Tuesday by talking about his alleged foresight regarding Osama bin Laden — and predicting "terrorism" in general.

"The other thing I predicted is terrorism," he told the crowd before elaborating on a longer story of a friend who told him the same. "A friend of mind called me and said 'Forget that, you're the first guy that really predicted terrorism.'"

The real-estate developer from Queens said he predicted "terrorism" — which he says was documented in his 2000 book "The America We Deserve" — "cause I can feel it."

6. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump has got to be trolling at this point. He got enough of a following to increase sales of his next book and boost ratings for future TV shows. Dude might just be trying to see what exactly he has to do to lose this thing. :grin:

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He could also just be drunk with power.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

9. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Too bad the Republican base doesn't care if the head of the SuperPAC says racist things. They literally don't care at all. It doesn't bother them. Racism bothers most of us, but not those folks. Just look at the post above.

11. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Can you be vehemently racist to your own color?

At what point are you just butt hurt?

Was Dave Chappell racist?

You are looking much too hard at things

This why he is getting endorsed by 100 African American pastors.

You know Trump has no real ties to his Super PAC? He doesn't speak to them or direct them at all. You know Trump has spoken out against his Super PAC? You know Trump is trying to end any candidate from ever even having a Super PAC?

You all buy the media BS all the time. Trump has mocked Carson, Perry, Generals and numerous NUMEROUS media members with the same gestures and movements as this one particular reporter. He was mocking the reporters mental disability.. not physical disability.

[​IMG]

#91 Realjad, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  12. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Its Thanksgiving, so I'll go easy on you.

Are you really this point blank stupid?

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Feel free to quote us some info that is not from the media.

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Was the head of the superPAC black? I didn't know that.

What I was speaking out against was what the owner of the superPAC said.

As far as 100 black pastors supporting Trump, then that's fine for them. That doesn't prove anything except that they agree with Trump on some things. Good for them, or bad for them. Either way I don't have a problem with those guys making their own choice even if it's a different one that I've made.

The anti-media thing is getting a little tired. Thank god we have freedom of the press, but I have plenty of gripes with almost all of the media. That doesn't mean every thing they report on is wrong. It just means it should be checked and researched with a little more in depth investigation.

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

making fun of that disabled dude just shows how bad of a human being he is. GOP voters that are high on the guy...dear god I worry about the future of this country with you guys being so delusional.

16. CometsWin

It appears Trump's defense is that he's a childish ******* to anyone that writes something he disagrees with so no biggie.

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Careful remember Obama made fun of special Olympians on Leno. Unbelievably tacky and disrespectful.

18. CometsWin

Like clockwork bigotexx injects Obama. :grin:

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I dismantled the liberals' attempted takedown of Trump by highlighting the fact that Obama made an even more low-rent comment about Special Olympians. Just goes to show how hypocritical liberals are in bashing Trump on this issue.

20. CometsWin

Bahaha. Trump is the ultimate double down on stupid candidate.

Trump denies mocking journalist who has disability, demands an apology

A day after he was widely rebuked for mocking a reporter with a physical disability, business mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump on Thursday denied that he had done so and accused the reporter of “using his disability to grandstand.”

Trump also demanded an apology from the New York Times, the reporter’s employer, which earlier in the week issued a statement condemning Trump for ridiculing “the appearance of one of our reporters.”

The incident occurred Tuesday at a rally in South Carolina, as Trump was defending his recent claim that he had witnessed thousands of Muslims cheering in New Jersey on Sept. 11, 2001, as the World Trade Center towers collapsed. On stage, Trump berated Times investigative reporter Serge Kovaleski for his recent recollection of an article he wrote a few days after the attacks, which Trump has been citing to defend his claim.

Trump appeared to mock Kovaleski’s physical condition; the reporter has arthrogryposis, which visibly limits flexibility in his arms.

“Now, the poor guy — you’ve got to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don’t know what I said! I don’t remember!’ ” Trump said as he jerked his arms in front of his body.

Trump’s assertions about Muslims celebrating in 2001 have been fact-checked and discredited by law enforcement and government officials who were in New Jersey in the days and weeks after the terrorist attacks.

Trump has defended his recollections by citing a 2001 article by Kovaleski, who worked for The Washington Post at the time and wrote that “authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

Those allegations were never corroborated but have persisted in online rumors in the 14 years since the attacks. In an interview on CNN this week, Kovaleski said he did not recall “anyone saying there were thousands, or even hundreds, of people celebrating.”

That is the statement that apparently drew Trump’s ire on Tuesday.

“The sad part about it is, it didn’t in the slightest bit jar or surprise me that Donald Trump would do something this low-rent, given his track record,” said Kovaleski, who frequently covered Trump while reporting for the New York Daily News between 1987 and 1993.

In a statement Thursday, Trump adamantly denied that his comments or gestures were meant to mock Kovaleski. He also denied remembering Kovaleski at all — “despite having one of the all-time great memories.”

“Kovaleski must think a lot of himself if he thinks I remember him from decades ago — if I ever met him at all, which I doubt I did,” Trump said. “He should stop using his disability to grandstand and get back to reporting for a paper that is rapidly going down the tubes.”

Kovaleski said in an interview this week that he’s sure Trump remembers him — and his disability. Trump indicated as much himself in the speech Tuesday, when he said, before he began an apparent impersonation with a series of jerking arm movements, that the article had been “written by a nice reporter.”

In his statement Thursday, Trump said: “I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski [sic] is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. I don’t know if he is J.J. Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime — or somebody of less athletic or physical ability. Despite having one of the all-time great memories I certainly do not remember him.”

Trump added that he thought Kovaleski’s recollections about his 2001 article “seemed like (again without knowing what he looks like) he was groveling and searching for a way out from what he wrote many years before.”

In Kovaleski’s comments to CNN and other news organizations, the reporter pointed out that there were never any reports of thousands or even hundreds of Muslims celebrating, as Trump has claimed to have witnessed. Kovaleski has not contradicted the 14-year-old article.