1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

So true to form...

mdrowe00, ROCKSS, deb4rockets and 3 others like this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

LOL... boobert getting completely embarrassed again. No wonder maga republicans don't want hunter to testify in public...

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

LOL... the earthquake reference...

mdrowe00, ROCKSS and No Worries like this.
  5. edwardc

edwardc Member

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

So mrs. ziegler, from moms for liberty, and appointed by desantis to sit on the Disney board to protect against gayness, is having a long-term bisexual relationship with a woman who is accusing her husband (who happens to be the FL gop chair) of sexual battery?

mdrowe00, ROCKSS and FrontRunner like this.
  8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

But the children!!!!!! This one has already been radicalized and already beating on his woman........sad, sad, sad

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Dark horse 2028 GOP Senate candidate.

mdrowe00 and ROCKSS like this.
  10. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I don't know the man, but based on the two twitter photos I would say Mr Ziegler is one lucky guy.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

Have to admit, the perv in me wants to see what the other woman looks like, because mrs ziegler is kinda hawt. I think I saw where there are videos...

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

I wonder if books about this will be allowed in Florida libraries?

TheFreak, Agent94, mdrowe00 and 3 others like this.
  13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wow, y'all taught me there is actually a "Students for Trump" organization... that's such an oxymoron.

"student": a person who is studying or takes an interest in a specific professional or intellectual topic.
    "Trump": dedicated to not studying anything but his own navel and takes an interest in nothing but himself.

I guess you could have "Students of Trump," but not for.

mdrowe00, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

mdrowe00 likes this.
  15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Using his 2nd amendment right, and making sure his disobedient wife knew her place in the household…

Sounds about right for the mainstream MAGA GOP. His only concern is getting primaried from the right if he hit her with the butt of a wimpy little Glock instead of a modified AR.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  16. Buck Turgidson

Judging by that picture of the guy, it's more of a girthquake

mdrowe00 likes this.
  17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

None of that matters to Trump people. The law, morals, racism, lies, none of it really matters to them. Sucking up to Trump is their real cause. If you aren't with him, you are a Communist, Marxcist, Fascist degenerate. Do as we say, not as we do.

Trump Allies Pre-Screening Second Term Appointees for Being Loyal to Trump and ‘Red-Pilled’

The pre-screening of potential administration members is part of an effort to create a fully Trumpified bureaucracy, where loyalty to former President Donald Trump is the core value.

https://themessenger.com/politics/t...ntees-for-being-loyal-to-trump-and-red-pilled

18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

"I'm working on a piece of legislation called the 'Stop Political Persecutions Act.' This thing is going to be foolproof. Several attorneys are working on it ... RICO in the state of Georgia does not have a monetary component to it, other states do. If we added a monetary component to Georgia's RICO well, Trump and everybody's been indicted on election stuff not monetary stuff."

"That would retroactively drop the charges. Fani Willis would be done. It would only take a simple majority vote. All we need is 29 votes of 33 Republicans and we can get this done and we would set Trump free."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=93cdb0e644194fa89b925f0f1d97d858&ei=28

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

These clowns really do want a criminal as President. They are scrambling to be Trump loyalists in his wannabe Dictatorship. It's disgusting the lengths they will go to please that psychopath.