1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Stable Genius making folks wonder what classes he took at Wharton...

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I wonder if she was there trying to get his attention.

[​IMG]

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

WOW! That's a new low, even for the Mistress of Misinformation.

FranchiseBlade and astros123 like this.
  4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Honestly, anyone who falls for this schtick is to far down the rabbit hole to be saved..............the maga herd orgasm when they see tweets like this, it's like a drug..............gotta keep the base pissed at all times

Rashmon, mdrowe00, edwardc and 2 others like this.
  5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Republicans still threatening an impeach inquiry over biden corruption with no evidence whatsoever being shown yet pretends to b blind to Thomas and his corruption scandal with actual evidences.

If u have an R, they aren't interested in justice

#9225 DatRocketFan, Sep 1, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2023
    mdrowe00, deb4rockets and astros123 like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Ugly cat fight...

ROCKSS, mdrowe00 and No Worries like this.
  7. edwardc

edwardc Member

8. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You can't make this stuff up.
    She goes on Fox News to discuss propaganda, political bias and credibility. Haha

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The elections are rigged against me.
    The deep state is rigged against me.
    The justice department is rigged against me.
    The courts are rigged against me.

The claims of tyrants everywhere before they seize power.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Wow! MTG is getting more like Trump every day. This is one of continuous treat rant. I combined all 14 posts together.

The White House is attacking me for demanding an impeachment inquiry before I’ll vote to fund one penny to our over bloated $32 TRILLION dollar in debt failing government. We have the evidence they have desperately been trying to hide to just ask the question. Should we inquire? Should we just take a look? Dare we investigate further? The answer is YES but the White House is outraged at my audacity to demand it. The White House is filled with pathetic blind fools led by one corrupt criminal mentally incompetent old man who has been in Washington seats of power longer than I’ve been alive. Over 50 years!

Your administration, or regime rather, is fueled by policies that legally partner with Mexican criminal cartels that enables the largest human trafficking and drug trafficking industry in world history…
    For the White House and administration, ..Child sex trafficking and Chinese fentanyl murdering our people is your legacy. Instead of sending military force against the cartels, you beat your chest and spew tough talk while funding and fueling a war defending another corrupt country’s border..while being too damn weak and pathetic to defend our own border. And you lie everyday to Americans about Ukraine, refusing to admit that Ukraine is losing the war. Real men and real leaders defend their own country, their own homes, their own people, and their own children…You would rather send our sons and daughters to be blown to shreds in another foreign war and sent home in flag draped coffins than actually do your constitutional duty of defending our own states. And at home…

Bidenomics is responsible for the highest inflation in 40 years that is kicking down our senior citizens in poverty and stealing their hope of a good future for their grandchildren. They shed tears daily over the America they knew that is no longer..pennies to buy food that has doubled and tripled in cost and medicines they can’t afford while you support brainwashing their grandchildren of the most evil disgusting lie that they can change their gender from what Joe Biden has been in office over 50 years and many of his uniparty colleagues have been there decades as well. All miraculously becoming wealthy millionaires while making a set taxpayer-funded paycheck. Yeah, the math doesn’t add up.

And simultaneously destroying American industries by sending jobs and manufacturing overseas propping up economies in third world countries and destroying our own while throttling China’s strength and shoving rural manufacturing America into crumbling forgotten towns. Then you brag and boast about bringing jobs to Americans when you give away millions and millions of taxpayers’ money in tax credits to a foreign country’s company and get them to move into a rural district like mine. Then our home grown businesses have their workers stolen..by the very company you paid to move in with their own hard earned tax dollars. You are actually competing with our own businesses and making it even harder for them to survive and you think they don’t notice?!

You are America last fools. Go ahead and mock me, I could care less, and the American people know the truth. See you soon.

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

As if MAGA Republicans know the first thing about courage, selflessness, and sacrifices for our country.

Rashmon, mdrowe00 and No Worries like this.
  12. edwardc

edwardc Member

13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

This kook should be removed from Congress.

ROCKSS likes this.
  14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

You are just jealous of her because she is hot.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

You're the weirdest troll I've ever came across in my life. You have an entire fake MAGA profile just to troll?

16. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She looks like one of those amateur art restorations where, like, there may have been something there a long time ago but some ham-fisted buffoon with a paint brush got involved and ****ed everything up for good.

upload_2023-9-4_14-0-45.png

She has categorically landed in the uncanny valley for normal Homo sapiens features. She looks like she was a human being with maybe just a little too much Neanderthal genome cross bred in there.

You could dress her up just right and put her in a museum diaorama with Ötzi the iceman and nobody would think she looked out of place.

She is objectively one of the least human looking human beings I have ever seen in my life. I genuinely question the mental health of anybody who thinks that that golem looks attractive. It's like getting arroused by Solomon Grundy in the old Superfriends cartoons. I honestly thought she might have Down Syndrome the first time I saw her and heard her speak.

tl;dr She is as painfuly unappealing to the eye as any human being not suffering from catestrophic injuries requiring major reconstructive surgery ever. I genuinely dont understand how anybody can not find her to be anything but a mawkishly repellant caricature of normal human features, like that Twilight Zone episode, Eye of The Beholder.

#9236 Ottomaton, Sep 4, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2023
  17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LMAO. Maybe hot to Napoleon Dynamite's Grandma's mule.

#9237 deb4rockets, Sep 4, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2023
    ROCKSS likes this.
  18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Looks are subjective so I am not going to hate you for for your hate.

I do think though that you simply caught her in a bad angle or a bad day.

For her age, she looks amazing. Take a look at some of the examples below.

[​IMG]
    Amazing body. Chris De Burg's "lady in Red"

[​IMG]
    Perfect set of teeth

[​IMG]
    Gorgeous free flowing blonde hair. Fabio would be jealous.

[​IMG]
    Sexy in Specs

[​IMG]
    Charming smile

[​IMG]
    Also, I get it. Boys will be boys and they want to get right to the point so here... Enjoy this one....

[​IMG]
    .....and Nice Assets to boot!

Like I said, @deb4rockets is just jealous. And before you say anything @deb4rockets, pics or it don't matter.

19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Don't be ridiculous. Do I look like I have that much time on my hands?

I am currently busy campaigning across the country to raise funds for justice and Trump's legal fees.

Democracy is at stake.

20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL. I know you are being sarcastic.

ROCKSS and astros123 like this.