1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

I ran across that Abbott quote the other day. It’s the same thing with guns and the right is so illogically obtuse about it.

Guns aren’t the problem it’s bad guys once we we round them all up it’ll be paradise!

No need for abortion we will just round up all the rapists before they rape anyone! Easy peasy!

Did y’all know when you buy a gun you sign a form with a check box for Good or Bad? And pre-rapists walk around in bright orange shirts saying here I am come and get me?!?!

Idk if it’s toxic masculinity or just stupidity to think you can just “Murica get er done!” problems like the War on drugs, War on terror, gun violence, rapists/abortion and somehow it will stop.

ROCKSS, mdrowe00 and deb4rockets like this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

These shiteaters will cheer on Trump when he dangled disaster/covid relief in front of blue state governors then b**** about not seeing Enough Gratitude because they didn't say "Thank you" 50 times in public.

It's one of the more vile and cynical stunts to divide the nation while b****ing about Brandon splitting the country apart.

Reeko, ROCKSS and deb4rockets like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Poor Graham

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Exactly, it was empowering for me, I have never felt inferior and a lot of the teaching of denigrating the white man was a kind of fighting fire with fire so that blacks were not in awe or felt like they were less than.

The entire evil whitey ethos was to make blacks realize they could do for themselves and did not have to depend on white people and welfare it was to break the cycle of servitude.

But like most things the message was corrupted and people took advantage of it to only benefit themselves, the same thing they were preaching that the white man had done to blacks.

The self empowerment was a great message but in action the businesses built were mainly benefiting the mosque and in turn the minister, that's why I don't have great reverence for organized religion.

I am happy to hear you have met people who took the basic teachings and ran with them, if those messages and teachings could have been more widespread blacks would be better off in the present day.

Another issue was that a lot of ex-cons and shady people were recruited into the Nation, and they never really stopped being criminals.

The history of the Nation would be a fascinating movie or even better a great limited series, but I don't think blacks are ready to have a series examine how terrible we can be to each other when we have power, but there is a lot of drama that can be mined.

Godfather of Harlem touches on the Nation a bit, I don't know how much they go into it in the last season.

#5264 jiggyfly, Oct 3, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

cringe

ROCKSS likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s a cult

as usual, fake Christians bringing in God and the Bible in order to serve their selfish needs…many many Christians are the most hypocritical people on this planet

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

So the strippers in PA will just dance on stage without a pole? Maybe they could substitute with a handrail.

Obviously, they're being targeted by the Deep State with fake accusations because of their ties to Trump.

obligatory ;)

8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I will absolutely faint if a REAL Christian leader came out and denounced this nonsense...........but to be honest I dont know of one who is in the public eye that would have any impact if they denounced it.

Reeko likes this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

none of them would dare because a majority of the congregation would pack up and leave and in turn denounce them

mdrowe00, ROCKSS and jiggyfly like this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think so many of them have long since distanced themselves from this noise that they don't feel the need to even address it.

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The MAGA movement is becoming a more dangerous cult by the day. These people are so completely brainwashed it's not even funny. Nobody in their right mind could be saying that prayer for the devil in disguise, the snake in a suit, the self-serving sociopath named Donald J Trump.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

Might be a good time for some of them to go to school and get transgendered.

mdrowe00, ROCKSS and jiggyfly like this.
  13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

mdrowe00, jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. CCorn

CCorn Member

Looks like this tweet was likely true. Simpsons did it again.

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

u can’t make this sh*t up

the racism rampant within the republican party is a disease

16. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I hear you CAN make this **** up...

...if you're a Demon-crat or a libtard or the left or Anteefer or BLM or AOC or WIC or some reverse-racist negro...

...like me...;)

Andre0087, CCorn, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Rs represent!!!

Nook, mdrowe00, ROCKSS and 3 others like this.
  18. CCorn

CCorn Member

The whites need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and make more money if they wanna keep that gap.

mdrowe00 and Andre0087 like this.
  19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

#RedWave

FranchiseBlade likes this.