1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I'd love to be wrong here about what I think is coming here next but Bannon, and those like him are playing the exact same playbook as any terrorist leader would do with their rhetorical calls for action through obvious semantics. This is 100% a call for terrorism against top officials meant to change political calculations at the top.

It's crazy to me that we can spend trillions of dollars to go after someone like Bin Laden but a white guy from Virginia can do the same thing here on our own soil, and get treated with kids gloves.

My only hope here is that look get themselves killed in the name of religion every day, but in the end I'm hopeful that people will wise up when they are about to do something stupid and ask themselves "is Donald Trump REALLY worth this??"

2. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Were you happy when the rule of law was ignored when Hillary destroyed subpoenaed evidence? Were you happy when the rule of law was ignored when Supreme Court justices were picketed outside their homes? Are you happy the justice department ignores the rule of law at our southern border? What a hypocrite!

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

"Simply"

LOL....

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

What is it with the GOP and doors? I can't ever be about the guns...

jiggyfly likes this.
  5. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Someone should make a documentary on how far Giuliani has fallen in the last two decades.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

How about a documentary about how much the media ****ed up in ever presenting him as something great in the first place?

Nook, jiggyfly, Ubiquitin and 5 others like this.
  7. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Read what Lap Dog Ron Johnson says about the classified documents and why he is not overly concerned about secret documents at Mar-A -Lago.......these guys really have no backbone. Its Country over Party for these guys.....Its trump over the world, hey what's a few secret documents afterall, what could possibly go wrong with our secrets hanging out at the EX presidents house

First of all, I think Mar-a-Lago is a pretty safe place. It has Secret Service protection, sounds like these documents might have been in a safe," Johnson said.

"So no, I'm not overly concerned about some top-secret information getting leaked out," he said.

Johnson, who sits on the Senate's homeland security and foreign relations committees, added that he is "always concerned" about classified documents but thought there was no cause for worry with the documents in Trump's hands.

"Raiding a former president's house, that's just a step that I don't think the Justice Department should have taken," he added.

Full Link
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...newsntp&cvid=a0395a6fd7344377c33c3806b47543ce

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The rule of law was not ignored, she was investigated, same for Benghazi, they determined no crime had been committed.......if they determine that here, then I am fine with that too.

Follow the law.....

As for the Southern border, our birth rate has dipped so low that we need more immigration to fill the jobs - or else our economy will start shrinking in under 20 years.....we don't ignore the rule of law at the border, we enforce it as it is written.

And immigrants by and large commit far less crimes than others......so I don't see the immigration as an issue at all.....maybe you can explain why you think it is, and how we are going to fill the jobs and keep the economy going with our declining birth rate?

DD

9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

9/11 did wonders for Giuliani and George W Bush's approval ratings...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. raining threes

Another deep thinker

11. DaDakota

Says the puss boy that ignored all the times Trump broke the law after asking for proof....

DD

jiggyfly, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. raining threes

It's obvious that you know as much about politics as you do basketball.

Tell me more about the morality of your Bidens

They're compromised. BTW, I can't wait to see the Conservatives return the raid volley's when they take office. The Clinton/Biden's should be very worried. What Trump has done pales in comparison to them. I'm looking forward to seeing the truth come out and then burn the deep state system to the ground.

Don't worry, Trump won't be the next POTUS, he will be assassinated before that ever happens.

#3472 raining threes, Aug 15, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    King1 likes this.
  13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Maybe if republicans weren’t so useless they would have arrested Clinton while the controlled all branches of government.

Xopher, jiggyfly, Andre0087 and 5 others like this.
  14. raining threes

They showed respect for the office and their political opponents. Now this has gone out the window with this raid. BTW, I agree with your post. Let's burn this thing to the ground.

15. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

100% of immigrants who (1) enter or attempt to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) elude examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempt to enter or obtain entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact (in other words, illegal aliens upon entry) have committed crimes. That is a far higher rate than the general population.

16. DaDakota

Yes, pussboy you did.

DD

17. DaDakota

Most of the immigrants are seeking asylum - they come in, go before a judge and get a court date to appear.

When people talk about immigrants - they see this group of people, almost all of which are coming legally into the country.

The ones that sneak in I am fine with booting em out.

DD

18. DaDakota

****ING HORSESHIT !!!

They went after Clinton for a blowjob in the oval office, they tried to pin him down for white water, they tried to get Hillary for Benghazi, then an email server which all the Trump's did 100% the same ****ing thing with their own email servers.

I mean, Trump tried to weaponize the DOJ with Barr, had him come out and give him a nice reach around and lie about Mueller's report which said he could charge Trump with obstruction after he left office. And that there was collusion with Russia since confirmed by Manafort himself.

Dude, no one is above the ****ING law, no one......not Trump, not Clinton, not Biden, NO ONE - Trump has been a ****ing crook and sexual predator his entire life, he deserves to be sent to prison.

And the GOP if they had any sense at all would be running these ****ING uneducated BUBBAS out of public office as it is only shrinking their base.

Children - SHEESH !

DD

19. raining threes

The entire Mueller thing was built on a fake dossier.

I'm talking about going after Hilary criminally not Bill.

Things are going to change after this and I've got a feeling you're not going to like the changes. Biden better be clean as a whistle.

20. DaDakota

Nothing is going to change at all, they already tried to go after Obama, and yes Biden best be clean that is the job.

DD