1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the democratic party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Feb 27, 2021.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

She would need to be worshipped by short fat losers to be like trump.

2. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden and Ron klain are playing chess on the gop. Manchin was never ever going to nuke the filibuster and he said so on TV after the election. Voting rights was never going to pass due the filibuster so Manchin coming out against it was all politics. After Manchin came out against SR1 he got massive political capital after even trump praised him on foxnews. Now that he has political capital in his state he can pass a party lines reconciliation bill nd help bidens agenda.

If biden can pass a 1.5t infrastructure bill and some sort of universal childcare/community college hell go down as one of the most progressive presidents. If he passes nothing from here till 2024 he'll be forgotten.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

People who go against the Clintons have an unusually high mortality rate. At least that is the conspiracy theory. Most recently, the reporter that broke the story of Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch at the airport, Christopher Sign, was found dead. HIs death is being investigated as a suicide, but he had previously reported receiving death threats after publishing the story. Other notable Clinton contacts that ended up dead: Jeffrey Epstein, Vince Foster, and Seth Rich.

Clinton Body Count - Wikipedia

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It still does not make any sense but that's normal for the Bee.

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What does that have to do with Kamala did she say something against the Clintons?

Thanks for showing your true colors, now that we know you believe there is a "Clinton Body Count" we know not to take anything you say seriously.

Are you actually trying to say Sigh was killed because he wrote a story about Lynch meeting with Bill?

Do you really think that meeting was secret and he broke the story?

That story was all over the press and the meeting was never secret.

Do better my guy.

7. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

J.R. and TheresTheDagger like this.
  8. StupidMoniker

What are you talking about? You asked what the Babylon Bee story (which is a satire website) meant, and I explained it to you. I never said I believed in it, and in fact I called it a conspiracy theory and linked you to the wikipedia page where it is called a debunked conspiracy theory.

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I am talking about the article made zero sense.

Why would they create a fictitious tweet just to highlight the Clinton Body count?

I know its satire site, but where is the satire?

Satire is usually based in some fact and or a least makes sense.

Maybe I am missing something is this actually a real tweet?

10. StupidMoniker

No. The Babylon Bee isn't great. They were taking a pretty well known conspiracy theory (that pissing off the Clintons means you end up mysteriously dead) and combining it with the meme that Kamala Harris wants President Biden out of the way so she can be top dog. That is really all there is to it. Typical BB stuff. What confused me was why me explaining it to you should somehow be a shot against my credibility.

11. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

J.R. and TheresTheDagger like this.
  12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

@Clutch

What do you say to @MojoMan claim that you are part of government censorship due to moderating this message board and banning posters?

IBTL likes this.
  14. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Where are you at son?

If you don’t like other peoples takes from the right then I suggest you get the hell out of here

MojoMan likes this.
  15. Roc Paint

If clutch hasn’t banded me by now there’s no way in heck he’s going to ban mojo man for his cartoons

I swear are you Democrats are a bunch of Queen Cheetas

MojoMan likes this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You can't just combine things and expect people to understand your point.

That conspiracy theory is not well and the meme that Harris wants president Biden out is probably lesser known.

And then you add in the fact that non of this is actually in the news and it makes even lesser sense.

It's a shot against your credibility is because you are actually trying to claim it makes sense.

Satire is supposed to have some basis in reality not based on conspiracy theory, yet you think it's easily explained.

17. fchowd0311

You seem lost. When did I ask for someone deserving a ban?

Re-read kid. Or are you saying Clutch never moderated this forum before ever?

Lewl. Obese people don't scare me.

#137 fchowd0311, Jun 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  18. Roc Paint

I guess I must have misunderstood your previous post, and I am in no way shape or form Obese for your information

Why would he not moderate his own side dumb ass

#138 Roc Paint, Jun 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  19. fchowd0311

Okay son.

But if you want to understand my point I guess I'll elaborate. The cartoon implies that privately owned entities moderating their private property is government censorship implied by Putin telling Biden "you first" , "you" implying the government as he's speaking to Biden, chief executive of the executive branch of the government.

Therefore, Clutch has resorted to government censorship before according to the cartoon's logic.

Ironically Biden would be going against private property rights by forcing them to not being able to moderate their content on their property.

20. Roc Paint

I don’t trust nor like any politician in this country. I hope that answers your questions above Poo Bear